Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest Warframes

3NVY5W0RD

I didn't know either DE forget about it. But I may be alone on this. Remember about Syndicate Warframes? Yeah I talking about The Quest tied to syndicate Warframes.

New Loka - The Silver Groove (Titania)

The Perrin Sequence - The Glast Gambit (Nidus)

Red Veil - Chains of Harrow (Harrow)

Cephalon Suda - Octavia's Anthem (Octavia)

Arbiter of Hexis - ???? (???)

Steel Meridian - ???? (???)

Enlighten me with answer please DE. When will we get another 2 Quest Warframes? Thx

Edited by 3NVY5W0RD
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, 3NVY5W0RD said:

Enlighten me with answer please DE. When will we get another 2 Quest Warframes? Thx

Last we heard about quest warframes is that DE was not going to continue with them. 

Granted, they could have been talking about generic frame releases (Gara, Revenant, etx), but for now we can assume that this might not happen for awhile. With GC rework, Empyrean, New War and Planes of Duviri, I assume it's taken to the backburner. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Last we heard about quest warframes is that DE was not going to continue with them. 

Granted, they could have been talking about generic frame releases (Gara, Revenant, etx), but for now we can assume that this might not happen for awhile. With GC rework, Empyrean, New War and Planes of Duviri, I assume it's taken to the backburner. 

Solid Point man, Kindda digging into quest Warframe, got a little down when they stop halfway. But again like you said, yeah. sad truth

vor 1 Minute schrieb sleepychewbacca:

Priorities i guess, i like DE but saddens me that they abandon seemingly everything lately they introduce once again, Archwing, K-Drive, etc.

Even more sad when you hear about that Garuda, Baruuk and probably Hyldrin also were supposed to have a quests but instead we got a pointless Alert rework in form of Nightwave.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

Priorities i guess, i like DE but saddens me that they abandon seemingly everything lately they introduce once again, Archwing, K-Drive, etc.

Even more sad when you hear about that Garuda, Baruuk and probably Hyldrin also were supposed to have a quests but instead we got a pointless Alert rework in form of Nightwave.

Thx to Edgelord Mogamu for suggesting that to DE and Steve and Rebs think its a good idea to emulate Battlepass System. 

Just now, Marine027 said:

Even more sad when you hear about that Garuda, Baruuk and probably Hyldrin also were supposed to have a quests.

Well, look at it this way, if Garuda, Baruuk, Hildryn and Wisp had a quest attached, we'd most likely be seeing Baruuk released now.  

• Like 4

vor 1 Minute schrieb sleepychewbacca:

Well, look at it this way, if Garuda, Baruuk, Hildryn and Wisp had a quest attached, we'd most likely be seeing Baruuk released now.  

Rather a decent quest in my eyes and lookign forward to the next then the next dumb grindwall, look at Harrow and Octavia, both each parts drop in different locations with RNG sitll behind it, and then things went downhill with Nidus kinda which was a Index grind and THEN still have to grind his parts all in the same rotation.

While Baruuk is behind Vox Solaris, Hyldrin drop from a boss at least but teh Bluprint is also locked, Garuda atleast is in the bountys as RNG and not all in the same one for at least variety.

And we would had probably more decent Quests anyway if they not had wasted resources on Nightwave, some chore of old content with some annoying DJ Woman who not serves any purpose or lore to the world. And don't get me started on the Wolf, barely lore, barely work put into it and not even gets a unique mechanic, planet or anytihng to explore more about him. Tough guy escapes prison and does damge to the factions, which we never see, just small "cutscenes".

Gettign of track here but i beg for DE to make more lore again and not just more gimmicks like K-Drive also.

50 minutes ago, 3NVY5W0RD said:

Thx to Edgelord Mogamu for suggesting that to DE and Steve and Rebs think its a good idea to emulate Battlepass System. 

Yup, as sad as it is we as a community asked for this. That's what bored and entitled people do. If most of the people ranting had kept themselves busy instead of coming up with some of the illuminated ideas we see maybe DE could focus better on one selling point rather than be all over the place with tons of variety, but little depth.

I'd take new quests, QoL additions and fixes and new frames any day, over having all these "endgame" modes that are asked for but only refused and ditched by the community (and therefore DE) either way.

1 hour ago, 3NVY5W0RD said:

I didn't know either DE forget about it. But I may be alone on this. Remember about Syndicate Warframes? Yeah I talking about The Quest tied to syndicate Warframes.

New Loka - The Silver Groove (Titania)

The Perrin Sequence - The Glast Gambit (Nidus)

Red Veil - Chains of Harrow (Harrow)

Cephalon Suda - Octavia's Anthem (Octavia)

Arbiter of Hexis - ???? (???)

Steel Meridian - ???? (???)

32904710367_6b3da185cf_m.jpg

That aside, it would be nice to "complete the set" and have new frames tied to the remaining syndicates.

I seem to remember the devs saying that quest-based frames required more work and slowed down their frame releases, so they decided to move away from that to get more new frames out the door.

Which means I wouldn't hold my breath for more quest frames, unfortunately.

42 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

I seem to remember the devs saying that quest-based frames required more work and slowed down their frame releases, so they decided to move away from that to get more new frames out the door.

Which means I wouldn't hold my breath for more quest frames, unfortunately.

I mean, does anyone really care about new frames at this point? It's been ages since we got a really good one. The newest one I regularly play is Inaros, who came out three years ago, and even then I only use him as a band-aid to broken scaling, i.e. I play him to sortie and kuva flood boss fights when I don't want to worry about being one-shot by some BS. Occasionally I'll also whip out Chroma for similar situations. Other than that, the frames that I actually regularly use are all 2014 or earlier. I dunno, maybe I'm just a Luddite and my experience is not representative of most other players, but it seems to me DE could afford to reduce the pace a bit to do quests and hopefully also make the new frames worth actually using.

5 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

I mean, does anyone really care about new frames at this point? It's been ages since we got a really good one. The newest one I regularly play is Inaros, who came out three years ago, and even then I only use him as a band-aid to broken scaling, i.e. I play him to sortie and kuva flood boss fights when I don't want to worry about being one-shot by some BS. Occasionally I'll also whip out Chroma for similar situations. Other than that, the frames that I actually regularly use are all 2014 or earlier. I dunno, maybe I'm just a Luddite and my experience is not representative of most other players, but it seems to me DE could afford to reduce the pace a bit to do quests and hopefully also make the new frames worth actually using.

Well, this is a free-to-play game, so they've gotta make money somehow. The devs even openly admitted this during Hildryn's release.

As for the new frames, Khora's really fun, Hildryn's not bad, and Gara, which is still a relatively recent frame, is fantastic. Baruuk and Revenant are underwhelming, however.

So I would say it's a mixed bag - like so many things in this game.

Frames and quests are kind of up in the air. DE says they pull too many resources to really warrant continuing them, despite the popularity. So it is unlikely we will see a continuation of the syndicate frames or if we do they may be more tied to main story as in the case of Harrow having general ties to the overall main story.

A reminder should be when Garuda was released we were told she would have a quest line tied to her, however her BP was received at the end of the general Fortuna storyline so its likely that this will be our new norm for "quest frames". Where in we will do a standard quest to introduce us to something new and be gifts a BP at the end of it with little ties to the quest completed. It's not the most exciting thing in the world but the drive for new frames currently trumps the desire to have quests for them. (3-4 warframes + 1-2 story quests a year vs. 1-2 Warframes w/quests and .5-1 story quest year)

With all the crys of "content drought" its no wonder why they would shelf story frames but if they come back is something only time will tell.