Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not able to use Aura Forma

VGShrine

I spent a whole week playing Arbitrations after work to get the Aura Forma blueprint, spent a couple of days to get the required Formas built, one more day to wait for the Aura Forma to complete... and yesterday after work when I was ready to use it I couldn't because it asks me to have a regular Forma on my inventory.

Please fix this problem, I don't want to buy platinum to get Formas on my inventory and don't want to spend other 24+ hours farming and waiting for another Forma to get completed, it's very annoying to not being able to use what took more than a week to get.

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards!

Edited by VGShrine

Not to say anything about this bug, but just so you know, you don't have to wait a full day for each Forma... if you're okay with a little more farming, that is. The music puzzle in Lua has a chance (it's not in the official drop tables, but the rumors range from 12.5% to 25%) to drop a prebuilt Forma from the lower crate that spawns on completion. Also, while searching for the room with the aforementioned puzzle, you could even stumble upon a rare or reinforced storage container, which also drop Forma on Lua.

• Like 1