Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Wait For Nightfall bug

Sonic_Booms

So this is a very irritating bug that i've noticed ever since I started hunting the Eidolon (even before I got a proper amp). Occasionally when starting a Eidolon hunt and loading into the plains, instead of seeing "Kill or Capture the Eidolon" or whatever is meant to appear "Wait until Nightfall" appears instead, even though night is the only time you can get the bounty. This glitch means the Eidolon won't spawn, and that you've wasted precious time loading in!

The only fix i've found for it is to go to my orbiter and go to Cetus again, but that just means even more time wasted as you load into the bounty, find it bugged, load back to your orbiter, load back to Cetus, and reload into the bounty.

This can happen even after successfully finishing a hunt and this bug is such a timewaster, that despite starting a hunt right when cetus turned to night in the whole 50 mins we only managed to capture 1 Eidolon, and this was with a very good Eidolon team, as when the bounty didn't bug out we were able to very quickly find and capture the Eidolon!

It's just a very disappointing bug, as you wait over an hour to hunt this guy, then the game bugs out and you only get 1 hunt the whole night cycle!

Edited by (NSW)Sonic_Boom

• 2 weeks later...