Jump to content
[DE]Tayler

TennoCon 2019 Design Challenge

Recommended Posts

FINAL.thumb.jpg.a67eee40cfce143dc718657fc9fc65fb.jpg

We are ecstatic to announce that we have once again teamed up with ForFansByFans to bring you the TennoCon 2019 Design Challenge! Not only will the winning designs be revealed first as exclusive merch at TennoCon on July 6th, but you will also earn commision on your official licensed merchandise to be sold on the FFBF website after the convention!

We are looking for designs for these products:

  • T-shirts 
  • Mouse Pads 
  • Messenger Bags 
  • Pillow Cases 
  • Wallets 
  • Art Prints 
  • Backpacks

Guidelines:

  • Design something original, creative and inspired by the Warframe world 
  • Use only characters and themes from the Warframe universe. Designs that contain costumes owned by community artists will not be accepted. 
  • Do not submit ‘mash-ups’ or “cross-overs” 
  • Do not use any copyrighted, 3rd party or inappropriate materials

Prizes:

*Note, there will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize for EACH product category (t-shirts, mouse pads etc.) Contest winners will be picked for the prizes below, but many designs will still be produced. All accepted submissions will receive 1000 Platinum + commission on all future sales.)

  • 1st Place - 1 TennoCon VIP Swag Bag (includes Collectors Statue, TennoCon 2019 Collectors T-shirt + lots of other TennoCon merch)
  • 2nd Place - Equinox Prime Access
  • 3rd Place - 1000 additional Platinum

All entries must be submitted here by May 30th 2019.

Good luck Tenno! We can’t wait to see what you create!

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 2 minutes, (XB1)Skippy575 a dit :

Neat!

Also, now we have @[DE]Taylor and @[DE]Tayler? Multiverse confirmed!

Lol i was wondering the same thing

Also @[DE]Tayler complain to the boss, you're not considered part of DE's staff for the activity streams 😄

Edited by Autongnosis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mean to be a downer, but I hope we get some more "generic" merch this time. Most of the merch seems to be highly specific or very "inside joke" based. I'd love to get Warframe merch but I want to have something that helps advertise the game, not just a singular character no one will be able to tell is from Warframe.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I don't mean to be a downer, but I hope we get some more "generic" merch this time. Most of the merch seems to be highly specific or very "inside joke" based. I'd love to get Warframe merch but I want to have something that helps advertise the game, not just a singular character no one will be able to tell is from Warframe.

Right. Maybe some Lotus symbol stuff that isn't too specific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Right. Maybe some Lotus symbol stuff that isn't too specific.

Some stylized ability symbols with it, make a conversation starter. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there no templates for the products? No specifications of any kind? Can / should the same design be submitted for different products? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, _Connor said:

Are there no templates for the products? No specifications of any kind? Can / should the same design be submitted for different products? 

If you follow the submission link here you'll see all the product dimensions, as well as links to download templates for each specific product on the right-hand side under 'Submission FAQ'! You can also choose which products to submit a design for, if you want to do all of them - go for it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@[DE]Tayler What are "all accepted submission." Do you just need to make a unique design, or does it need to be picked in a top 100. Like if someone sucks at drawing but wants a 1000 plat can they just submit a terrible drawing? Or does it need to be like actually good. Also do you have to put it on a mouse pad or backpack or just make a drawing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CryptDG said:

@[DE]Tayler What are "all accepted submission." Do you just need to make a unique design, or does it need to be picked in a top 100. Like if someone sucks at drawing but wants a 1000 plat can they just submit a terrible drawing? Or does it need to be like actually good. Also do you have to put it on a mouse pad or backpack or just make a drawing.

Accepted submissions refers to designs that will be officially licensed and turned into merch on the ForFansByFans website. Only accepted submissions will receive the 1000 plat prize. The point of the contest is to see your awesome designs on the list of products above to turn into official TennoCon merch! We're also not just looking for amazing drawing skills - so give it your best shot! We want to see creativity, originality, and most of all our community's love and appreciation for all things Warframe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How will they know who's Warframe Account is linked to each design?  Any help appreciated, thanks! 🙂

Edited by Alfitron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...