Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)StarDustKillah

Addition of Enemy Aura U.I Notifications

I'm surprised we don't have this in-game yet.

Parasitic Eximus Aura is probably one of the most threatening enemy capabilities in the entire game (Only trumped by Nullifiers). Well deserving of it's own unique U.I element. Only current way to tell is when your Energy is plummeting to the ground. Would be nice to have one even for Toxic Aura's.

Additional request... Can we get new Eximus abilities?

I agree. And I agree.

Though on the second part, despite not having an "eximus" next to their name, we've recently had several challenging enemies with unique capabilities (Fortuna/PoE) and we're about to receive even more unique types in Jovian Concord. Even if I want more challenging debuffs than the boring nullies.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

~ despite not having an "eximus" next to their name, we've recently had several challenging enemies with unique capabilities (Fortuna/PoE) and we're about to receive even more unique types in Jovian Concord. Even if I want more challenging debuffs than the boring nullies. ~

Yes. I thought about the newer enemies that have been added as of late, having their cool quirks that do a great job adding "some" challenge to Warframe. Once they receive their Eximus variants and a proper mode to showcase them. I'd like to get proper notification that I'm being effected by an enemy Aura ability.

I look forward to seeing what the Jupiter Amalgam enemies bring to the table!