Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino needs immunity after iron skin runs out

(PSN)ta9785634120-_-

Remember, Nezha is only "Mostly" invulnerable. The hoop blocks out, I believe, 90% of in-coming Damage, while Rhino's Iron Skin blocks ALL damage entirely.

Not to say I don't feel the same way, not at all. Just....if DE tries to "Buff" Rhino's Iron Skin there's a very good chance they'll "Balance" it by taking the Complete Immunity away like Nezha's. =w="

• Like 1

Might I add that Nezha's Warding Halo costs more energy(75 vs 50), provide less damage reduction(90% vs 100%) and has lower health. And even with the absorption multiplier, it's still has lower health, because it rely on taking damage; which is extremely inconsistence baring few, extremely specific scenario. Rhino can build really high health for his Iron Skin consistently.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AhLiu338 said:

Might I add that Nezha's Warding Halo costs more energy(75 vs 50), provide less damage reduction(90% vs 100%) and has lower health. And even with the absorption multiplier, it's still has lower health, because it rely on taking damage; which is extremely inconsistence baring few, extremely specific scenario. Rhino can build really high health for his Iron Skin consistently.

But you can take advantage of several arcanes, health conversion and more importantly adaptation. This basically turns warding halo into something more like garas splinter storm which is bound by health instead of duration and because you have an invulnerability second the health of warding halow doesnt matter a lot.

9 hours ago, BlachWolf said:

But you can take advantage of several arcanes, health conversion and more importantly adaptation. This basically turns warding halo into something more like garas splinter storm which is bound by health instead of duration and because you have an invulnerability second the health of warding halow doesnt matter a lot.

Exactly. It has lower health with benefits that Rhino doesn't have. Rhino has much higher raw protection and his trade off is that it's a very flat ability. Both ability have superior and inferior points to one another. Brief invincibility is one of those points that Halo has over Iron Skin. Adaptation means very little to Rhino when Iron Skin is always 100k on average, and while useful, it's not as much of a 'god mod' as many like to believe. Arcane that trigger on taking damage; Avenger is the only real advantage that Rhino could have made use of, but can't. One of them is parkour bonus, and the other 4 are survivability and of very little use to Rhino, because, again, 100k+ Iron Skin.

Rhino could use more depth to the way he play, not making his already amazingly simple survival tool even easier to use.

I agree on augments. Same goes for many other augments. But Rhino augments are almost mandatory.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-15 at 11:29 AM, (PS4)ta9785634120-_- said:

I Don't understand why iron skin leaves you vulnerable after it runs out making you open to one shots when nezha gets immunity after his damage shield ends.

I think Rhino should have 300 armor. Everything will work better 

Rhino won't make much use of an Invulnerability window when Iron Skin drops since he's tied to doing it manually because of IronClad Charge.

You don't wait for it to drop. You prepare for a good bonus then do it on your own terms so it doesn't drop as quickly next time. If Rhino was not so dependent on his IronClad augment then such a feature would make more sense though being able to manually drop and refresh is still a better method it would probably not be worth the mod slot.

Rhino is stuck using both IronClad + Iron Shrapnel and there's not much he can do about it cuz any other method is just far weaker and Rhino isn't that easy when you fight enemies that fight back. He takes a lot of speed and timing to push far in levels. The game you're playing is just easy.

That would make him completely invulnerable to damage indefinitely. That's an awful idea. 

Val can do that... While being short ranged. Wukong can functionally do that... While being awful. 

Rhino is already a super easy post for newer players to lean on. There's nothing wrong with that, but this suggestion is just silly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think Rhino needs this feature at all.

Early game Rhino is strong, and will help you breeze through the star chart.

Late game he is even better when you begin using optimized builds with a more active playstyle so that you are averaging 100k+ Iron Skin per cast. This of course is in addition to being able to turn it on / off at anytime to refresh the ridiculous Iron Skin numbers.

He is a great Warframe that gets exponentially more powerful, as you yourself get more powerful by progressing and learning new things about the game.

Well designed Warframe imo.

• Like 1