Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

f***ing warframes doors

There are 2 options.

Host connection is the problem (and you would probably notice it since the beginning and your fault at that point to continue in the mission)

Your connection is the problem (if you are not the host obviously).

Never had it happening in a long time, and never while soloing. So I think it's mostly a problem on your end, maybe check the file integrity just to be sure there's nothing wrong.

12 minutes ago, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

Host connection is the problem (and you would probably notice it since the beginning and your fault at that point to continue in the mission)

Blaming the OP for DE's longstanding inability to fix host migrations.  Nice.  I have been in plenty of missions where there was NO apparent host connection problem and the door bug occurred randomly at some point in the mission.  Given this is a survival, I would guess he did not make it to the extraction when the host left (which he shouldn't have to).

Because you haven't had an issue in a long time doesn't mean it doesn't exist and this bug exists on every platform and has for a long time.

16 минут назад, (NSW)Fiftycentis сказал:

Wasn't door opening moved client side a while back? This bug manifested itself after DE implemented the change.

18 minutes ago, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

There are 2 options.

Your connection is the problem (if you are not the host obviously).

Never had it happening in a long time, and never while soloing. So I think it's mostly a problem on your end, maybe check the file integrity just to be sure there's nothing wrong. 

To be fair to the OP I've arguably seen just as many if not more issues with the doors since DE's recent changes to 'improve' them opening when with a bad host.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few bugs, old and new, which are still causing issues with the doors. 

Then there's obviously the slow opening in general (I love smacking into a slow opening door when flying in titania lol) and 'sync' issues where the doors close on you as another person goes through it just before you get there...why doesn't the door stay open longer if it detects another person.   In all honesty the 'door coding' could really do with a massive overhaul.

17 hours ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Wasn't door opening moved client side a while back? This bug manifested itself after DE implemented the change.

Idk, I play on both PC and switch and had no problem in both, but I don't remember if the door thing is already implemented or not

Ok.

If you even looked at the screenshots, you would see that @Iseen00bseverywhere was either playing solo, or had a host migrate and ended up solo.

Either way, doors are still bugged; nowhere near as bad they were a few weeks back when all of the doors in the Grineer tilesets were bugged, but they are still bugged nonetheless. 

Just the other day I loaded into a defence with a guy from region chat and as soon as he went through the door, I couldn't get through it. It shut on me and we both had to abort.

In the 6 years of Warframe, I have never seen the doors be THIS buggy and take THIS long to actually get fixed.

On 2019-05-17 at 12:12 AM, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

I'm sorry with OP if I sound rude, but at least I didn't say anything offensive imo, unlike your skoom

You both be in the wrong. Your comment was a bit ignorant even though it was filled with 100% good intent(not everybody catches on that other left until a migration happens so its wrong to assume its OP's fault as its quite possible he didn't notice).

and Kunumaru was just insulting, should have left the second sentence out of that comment.

Just saying. No more about that needs to be said. Mistakes are made, live, learn, and forgive.

• Like 1