(PS4)OriginalEquinox

Increase arbitration drone spawns when a player dies

Was in a excavation arbitration when a teammate got killed around the enemy lv100+ mark, we tried to revive but after a good 15 minutes of running around we had exactly 2 out of 5 points with no drones in sight and had to leave so that player could keep his resources, seems silly that we have a option to revive players but can't use it because of the usual bad spawn rates this game is known for

38 minutes ago, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

Was in a excavation arbitration when a teammate got killed around the enemy lv100+ mark, we tried to revive but after a good 15 minutes of running around we had exactly 2 out of 5 points with no drones in sight and had to leave so that player could keep his resources, seems silly that we have a option to revive players but can't use it because of the usual bad spawn rates this game is known for

It was never designed to make things easier, it was designed to make host migrations less frequent.

If anything they should remove the system they implemented and just have the regular ress but without the option to ress in operator mode.

I've gone 10 minutes without sufficient drones to revive the dead player.

I've also had players quit and host migrate anyway when they thought we were deliberately not reviving them after 3-5 minutes when in reality there were no drones.

Even with the revive options, half the time the people leave anyway when they die.

I had put an alternative revive suggestion in here