ProGamerXD20003

Is it possible to get Ash early in the game?

Question

im a rank 3 new player i checked the frames list and i found that ash suits me the most i wanna know if im able to get him that early in the game and if no what rank do i need to start farming for him? and thanks

edit: sorry forgot to mention im a complete f2p player i cant spend real money on any currency item or basiclly anything in game

Edited by ProGamerXD20003
forgot to mention smthng

10 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

apologies, then I guess he should stick to buying Ash for 375, you dumbass

At least its premade, free slot, and potato 😛

1 hour ago, ProGamerXD20003 said:

complete f2p player

It is possible to get Ash early on. As mentioned the BP is from the market. The other parts I farmed in survival Grineer missions. Normally get 1 spawn around 10-15min mark.

Prime is just a trading game of selling prime parts or popular mods for plat and buying the ash prime parts with that plat.

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

buy him.

Why, the Defection farm is relatively easy.

13 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

buy Ash Prime instead

He's MR3 you prick, I doubt he has 160p just LYING around!

1 hour ago, Tanayy said:

Ash is not that hard to get. You can buy the blueprint off the Market for 35.000 credits.

The other components (Neuroptics, Chassis and Systems) are dropped by killing Maniacs. 

You should have a look here to see where you can find Maniacs: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Manic

thanks for help so the best thing to do to farm him is spamming survival grineer missions for plus 15 mins?

Edited by ProGamerXD20003

9 minutes ago, SpartanXIII said:

Get back in your box. No need to speak like that - he was just voicing an opinion. For all he knew at the time, the OP has a stack of paid for platinum. I’ve had MR2s and 3s buy frames for that much platinum from me. 

Anyway - OP - always people try to farm Ash parts. The link helps to explain the drops and best bet is to target recruitment chat for like-minded folk. 

42 minutes ago, SpartanXIII said:

apologies, then I guess he should stick to buying Ash for 375, you dumbass

4 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

At least its premade, free slot, and potato 😛

It is possible to get Ash early on. As mentioned the BP is from the market. The other parts I farmed in survival Grineer missions. Normally get 1 spawn around 10-15min mark.

Prime is just a trading game of selling prime parts or popular mods for plat and buying the ash prime parts with that plat.

alright thanks for help i will stick to the normal ash for now cuz im pretty new and i know nothing about the market or what can be sold or not or these stuff when i get a good hang of the game i will farm for prime thanks for ur time

• Applause 1