Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last man standing battle royale mode

-PIPL-____Aivengo____

• 3 weeks later...

XD, just some thinkings.
Here are things: when I tried to start a conclave match, it was like 10mins and no player joinned, as most of the time usually. After spending some time in waiting, there comes a thought of this: If we can make conclave matches more interesting, by adding some new and hot game types, rather than current 4 types (some arena like battles), and still keep the balance and what's cool in Warframe. By so, People might get started to play conclave matches often and we can still enjoy ourself playing in a diversified way.
So, the idea is we had Cetus, and now we have Fortuna. Those plains are well-made and perfectly designed for some sortof Battle Royale game type with like 8v8 (16 tennos) or everyone fights for their own. People come by arch-wing(or dropship) and land in seperated start points. We can have chosen warframe spawned in designated area, with random Corpus(Fortuna)/Grineer(Cetus) weapons/loots (like picking up weapons disarmed by those Halikar-throwing Grineers) and some buffs/boosts in areas like camps and caves. We can also have some cool features like random events (anormalies / gas clouds etc). Even with some npcs and secret shops, teleportation points, like those in MobA/Arena type games~ That willl be sure to make an interesting conclave type match in Warframe, even with some bots like those appears in the Index, which act pretty horribly, still making you feel like in a team though.
Well, that was all I can think about, probably fun to discuss. I think I'm not alone in this anyway :D.

Ah so this is where that landed.

Alright then, looks like it's time for another Conclave video. This one has some nice editing and a chilly soundtrack. But fair warning: There are also some PvE parts. Don't watch if you can't handle those. 😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Ah so this is where that landed.

Alright then, looks like it's time for another Conclave video. This one has some nice editing and a chilly soundtrack. But fair warning: There are also some PvE parts. Don't watch if you can't handle those. 😄

Whilst I appreciate the effort... wouldn't this be better placed somewhere people might actually see it?

This isn't feedback. It doesn't belong here. And very few people come here whatsoever - a large part of which probably already like Conclave - including yours truly. 

If your goal is to convince people of Conclave's worth, maybe put it in General Discussion or something?

7 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Whilst I appreciate the effort... wouldn't this be better placed somewhere people might actually see it?

This isn't feedback. It doesn't belong here. And very few people come here whatsoever - a large part of which probably already like Conclave - including yours truly. 

If your goal is to convince people of Conclave's worth, maybe put it in General Discussion or something?

Well, I'd say it's mildly off-topic, but then again the mods have made this into such an unholy frankenstein of a thread already (just look at what the OP is now, I started putting these in another Battle Royale thread initially) -- if comments like "yes, add a dying trend to a dead game mode ..." are allowed to stay in here when it lands in Feedback, then these serve as a good counter point, imho.

And I put them here because this is traditionally where the Conclave folks visit on the forums, in GD they would only cause pointless arguments, you know how GD is.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Well, I'd say it's mildly off-topic, but then again the mods have made this into such an unholy frankenstein of a thread already (just look at what the OP is now, I started putting these in another Battle Royale thread initially) -- if comments like "yes, add a dying trend to a dead game mode ..." are allowed to stay in here when it lands in Feedback, then these serve as a good counter point, imho.

'Please no battle royale' is still feedback even if it's not particularly good most of the time. This isn't at the end of the day.

5 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

And I put them here because this is traditionally where the Conclave folks visit on the forums, in GD they would only cause pointless arguments, you know how GD is.

Yeah probably. But if your goal is to get people to like Conclave, then that's the only way you're going to be able to do it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

'Please no battle royale' is still feedback even if it's not particularly good most of the time. This isn't at the end of the day.

It's not just what you say, it's how you say it, too.

When I started doing these (before all the thread merges) the first page could be summarised as: spam. In the form of "use search function", "just delete pvp" and 'nope' reaction gifs. I've been here for years and it got old in 2015 already, you know? And since there were also some new guys in that thread, I decided to bring some positivity into it.

Yeah probably. But if your goal is to get people to like Conclave, then that's the only way you're going to be able to do it.

Nah, people can decide for themselves if they want to like it or not, and these videos fit best into the Conclave section of the forums. So that's why they're here.

Hope we can put this to rest now? Otherwise I'd have to go look for another one. 😄

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 1