Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Orokin Storage Containers - anyone seen one?

-AncientWarrior-

Question

19 answers to this question

i see Rare/Reinforced Pots from time to time. i'd definitely see them more if i scoured each Mission more.

8 minutes ago, Dekoser said:

but i guess i dont do enough earth for that one

Rare/Reinforced Pots are not restricted to any particular Tileset. :)

There is a difference between rare/reinforced grineer are not forgotten grinners ~
"Forgotten Grineer Storage Containers are rare containers that look almost identical to the Rare Storage Containers with some moss growing on it. They still produce the humming sound and glow of a Rare Storage Container. They are currently only found on Earth"

10 minutes ago, affropiaf said:

u can earn a rare orokin storage by completing the octavia  challenge room in lua .

That's a different Rare Container. You're not guaranteed a Forma from it, nor does it count for the Codex when scanned. Still worth doing though.

vor 37 Minuten schrieb affropiaf:

u can earn a rare orokin storage by completing the octavia  challenge room in lua .

are you sure? i did it quite a lot and don´t have all scans
unknown.png

edit: top one is a normal one and the other one looks like a rare, but isnt one:

Spoiler

Warframe0513.jpg

Warframe0514.jpg

Edited by Dark_Lugia

I've never seen a single one, probably because Carrier breaks them, but I hear them occasionally.

I'm pretty sure they're still in-game, unless I'm confused and we're talking about different things.

I was able to build Scimitar recently, so I'm presuming those parts drop from the containers your referring to.

yesterday. was doin glast gambit to help them finish the super S#&$ty index matches and during the spy as i was running to the vault i heard a cache noise.. turned out to be a container. took 4 swipes, container lost a piece each time i hit it.

actually that was a Rare Corpus Container i guess

Edited by Talinthis

8 minutes ago, (PS4)death404 said:

I smashed one in a void mobile defense yesterday in public, got Mantis Avionics. As always I smashed it first without thinking about it and failed to scan it again.

They leave behind a remnant you can scan even after breaking it.

4 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Hey my fellow Tenno's 

Rare Orokin Storage Containers, I havent seen one of these for about 18 months.. just wanting to know if anyone has actually seen any.  I need to finish my codex and need to scan 3 more. 😞

I saw one last week in the VOID while doing extermination

Last i saw any rare container at all was like 1 year ago on some argon farm... random dude was about to extract and found one in the room next to the base of extractions steps. Think it dropped 1 crystal too, but I'm not too sure. Anyone know the spawn chance of these things?