Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone help me understanf Garuda background

Finally, finish building Garuda and she is a very good frame. I will stay away from Solaris for a while because the framing part is so painful. The question comes to me while I am waiting for the build,  "Why Garuda is on Vallis?" Both Ravenant and Gara background story explain why their BP is on the Plane. Garuda is just pop out from nowhere. Why she is on Vallis? What is her relationship with Solaris and Corpus? Why she require Toroid and not Orokin cell? If she does not require any cell to build, does it means she was created by Corpus or Solaris?

I may have missed some background. Can someone please help me understand?

Edited by (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth

Since the "content drought" that people have been complaining about (and slightly before that), DE started pushing content faster and faster, with less and less detail. My guess is that they wanted to give more new stuff since there was less back then, but it resulted into Revenant having just a mini-quest, Garuda, Baruuk and Hildryn having absolutely no lore, Khora having even less lore than Ordan K., The Sacrifice being very short and, in general, not so special and many, many bugs with new content like the Vallis, K-Drive, Atmospheric Arch-guns, Orb fights, etc.

They even stopped making Prime Trailers, since it took too much time (considering all the other things they're working on) and the Prime realease schedule is almost as fast as the "new frame" one.

Sorry, back on topic. Short answer : Garuda and Hildryn have no lore whatsoever, but DE intend to fix it in the future. Let's just hope Wisp won't be in the same boat.

I have repeatedly highlighted the sorry state of the frames background, the last few frames have been more akin to "here's the flavor of the month frame that should keep the players at bay for this month while we work on polishing this already shiny piece of glass even further while there is a corner there with cobwebs hanging and mold setting in that's getting toxic, it should go away if we ignore it some more". 

I sound toxic and aggressive, but these kinda topics always get me heated.