Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing decor sizes in the dojo.

BethTheBean

Question

Good morning. 

I've been watching videos on youtube, to get ideas on decorating my dojo (myself). I'm interested to know how to change the size of the pieces. There's plenty of "look at me" videos, but nothing on explaining how the mechanics work.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

3 answers to this question

The dojo editor pretty much gives you all the info you need to know. The default settings for changing object size is just the + and - keys on your number pad (not above your letter keys). You can also hold down R and adjust the size with the mouse.

YoMl0Xd.jpg

• Like 1

On 2019-05-16 at 4:52 AM, Vryheid said:

The dojo editor pretty much gives you all the info you need to know. The default settings for changing object size is just the + and - keys on your number pad (not above your letter keys). You can also hold down R and adjust the size with the mouse.

YoMl0Xd.jpg

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, not everything is in the menu. Such as, able to use the gold orokin ring trim around the smallest of circles. They only shrink down so far, and you're unable to push them through the column without moving your camera view -- which prevents you from doing so.

Asking dojos owners don't help either, as if it's a huge trade secret. It wouldn't surprise me if they used a 3rd-party program. What people did in their dojos is impossible under the current menu ( I know that I'm not that stupid).

34 minutes ago, GrazedZero said:

Unfortunately, not everything is in the menu. Such as, able to use the gold orokin ring trim around the smallest of circles. They only shrink down so far, and you're unable to push them through the column without moving your camera view -- which prevents you from doing so.

The limit on how small things can get is annoying and find it limiting for some ideas. 

Since the menu of what keys do changes I will also add in that after you place an item (no longer moves with the camera) you can point at it and press "R" by default. This will bring up a move and rotation keys. This can be easier in spots that its too hard to get the camera into. Takes a little practice to get used to.

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 1