Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sleds of Sunshine Trophy Unobtainable

I don't know if this is an issue, but I've been trying to help a friend get this trophy for a couple of days now and it seems Impossible.

Since the plains where Remastered there are a lot more trees, rocks and cracks that stop us from sliding the distance in one go.

I already got it, but now the location where I did it, changed...  I believe the distance needs to be reduced to unlock this. TY

There are lots of videos explaining how to get it, have you tried those? Maybe even a post-remaster video? There might be one by now. There's a specific place where it's supposedly easy to get it.

But I see what you mean, I got mine in the old plains, and there's in fact more trees now. So I really don't know, despite my advice. Best luck anyway!

19 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

There are lots of videos ... Best luck anyway!

19 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

... try flying up as high as you can in your AW,...

I've searched the videos. Most are outdated. Others say that that is how they got it, but the video doesn't show the achievement.

Archwing method, we tried it, I thing has been patched. Some say that if you keep sliding (even against a rock) it works, but still that's more of a "cheat" and it doesn't always work (hasn't worked yet for us).

I really think DE needs to step in and validate if this is "doable" or not. Cuz, right now, there is no sure way to unlock it.