[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #247: Tonight at 7pm ET!

22 minutes ago, Derpy_Aura115 said:

Disappointed that the update got delayed

I'd rather wait another week for a polished version of the update rather than a crappy one to cater to impatient players, which would also result in DE taking unnecessary stress onto themselves.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

886e07a4d2fa9d1d799a241af2a4714e.jpg

Rebecca and Megan have a tentative plan to playthrough the soon-to-be-released  Disruption gamemode on the Dev build tonight! We’ll update this thread if the Jovian Concord does however requires their attention, and postpone Prime Time until the following week. 

PLUS, don’t miss the Ducat Twitch Drop, newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and see the winners of the Spring Dojo Remaster Contest!

See you here tonight, May 16th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Cool

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Coins609 said:

So the new game mode is ready then why not release the jovian concord and the boss fight stuff release them on a later date when its ready

Wisp is almost certainly ready and maybe the Jupiter remaster too... The problem is they try to add so much stuff to the update, getting everything working decently that they are forced to DElay it...

So yeah, I agree, just release at least Wisp now, and leave the rest for a later date, it really sucks to wait more time because the things people don't care much about are not working properly....

Edited by Ricardo58
  • Upvote 4

meeeeeeh. No update this week - super sad thing. Was ready to play it this weekeends and now meh. Dissapointed

Don't forget to bring your "high level" gear this time 😄 

9 minutes ago, Ricardo58 said:

Wisp is almost certainly ready and maybe the Jupiter remaster too... The problem is they try to add so much stuff to the update, getting everything working decently that they are forced to DElay it...

So yeah, I agree, just release at least Wisp now, and leave the rest for a later date, it really sucks to wait more time because the things people don't care much about are not working properly....

Wisp is likely going to be farmed on new Gas City nodes though. She's part of the package. 

47 minutes ago, Derpy_Aura115 said:

39 minutes ago, Ricardo58 said:

Either you get it today or next week only...

DE_Steve said before he would never do Friday Updates again.

17 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

meeeeeeh. No update this week - super sad thing. Was ready to play it this weekeends and now meh. Dissapointed

And they rather focus on live-streaming and teasing/typing it, even more, even tho they said they'll "try to" get it this week?.

This is a ballsy move, it's like telling someone "you can have it, but you'll have to watch me play it first and you'll get it when I am done". But hey, whatever floats their boat.

IMO, No streaming should be done, until the update is in players hands, but ofc, that's just my viewpoint.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, MaraWuti said:

"on the Dev build"

I take that as confirmation it won't be live today either. Please update the status thread accordingly.

So it whuold seem (Music Plays)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

And they rather focus on live-streaming and teasing/typing it, even more, even tho they said they'll "try to" get it this week?.

This is a ballsy move, it's like telling someone "you can have it, but you'll have to watch me play it first and you'll get it when I am done". But hey, whatever floats their boat.

IMO, No streaming should be done, until the update is in players hands, but ofc, that's just my viewpoint.

It's better that they show the progress of the update rather than not show anything at all. Keeping completely silent is what leads to poor PR work, and they try to be as open as possible to the community.

Edited by LTurmoil47
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, LTurmoil47 said:

It's better that they show the progress of the update rather than not show anything at all. Keeping silent is what leads to poor PR work, and they try to be as open as possible to the community.

Like they have been doing for the past months?, I don't think so, showing off updates, toying them like a carrot on a stick, in worse "PR Work" then staying silent. But I do understand that some have other viewpoints.

I mean, put it this way: If a new game is out, but only for the people who worked on it, and keep saying it will come out "X" but still play it themselves, showing what everyone has seen 100% of time, over and over again, do you think that is fair or right?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Gr33n3Lightning said:

When will wukong's new skin come out. 

Hopefully, soon, the skin looks sweet, but likely with his rework.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Like they have been doing for the past months?, I don't think so, showing off updates, toying them like a carrot on a stick, in worse "PR Work" then staying silent. But I do understand that some have other viewpoints.

I mean, put it this way: If a new game is out, but only for the people who worked on it, and keep saying it will come out "X" but still play it themselves, showing what everyone has seen 100% of time, over and over again, do you think that is fair or right?

Well, at times it does get annoying. Better to have something release somewhat fixed rather than a complete broken mess IMHO. We've seen that happens with other games when they release an update way too quick. DE at least takes their time trying to get it right no matter what the issue. Fortuna was the same way before it released. Got delayed about 2 weeks before they finally got it (mostly).

And yes, a lot of people have a different viewpoint on the situation, but I'd rather it release working properly, than to be dissapointed cause we rushed it out the door and it be a broken mess.

Edited by LTurmoil47

1 hour ago, Derpy_Aura115 said:

Better than them releasing it early & too buggy. I'm fine with them taking their time on this.

41 minutes ago, Ricardo58 said:

i am not saying dont do release the entire boss fight at a later date i am saying the things that are so minor like some dialog (if it is helpfull in the boss fight then sure add it) but polishing the bad ass moments everyone will pretty much skip them if we have the ability to do so.But same with buried debts for the orb we litteraly had to wait like maybe a week i dont remember till we could even play the boss fight

Its there a posibility to add a new feature in one run missions like capture, movile defensa, etc. In adding the option to repeat the mission and no to have to go ever to de ship. We'll save much time when we are farming relics. (Reducing to one solo loading screen instead of two). Thank you!

1 hour ago, Derpy_Aura115 said:

Rather delayed and broken than early and broken.

Wait.

Jokes aside, at least they delay it to work on it.

1 hour ago, Coins609 said:

So the new game mode is ready then why not release the jovian concord and the boss fight stuff release them on a later date when its ready

If it's on a dev build, as stated, and not a live build, then it isn't ready.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, LTurmoil47 said:

It's better that they show the progress of the update rather than not show anything at all. Keeping completely silent is what leads to poor PR work, and they try to be as open as possible to the community.

That's what Devstreams are for... Prime Time is just playing with the community, showing FanArt, Contests, etc...

Megan and Rebb aren't Developers, they just work on Community areas, and this Prime Time is just going to get more people annoyed without the Update released.

Edited by Ricardo58

6 minutes ago, (XB1)TubeSnakeBoogie said:

You mean Distraction do you not? 🤔😉🤣🤣

No, i don't mean that.

Just now, Ricardo58 said:

That what Devstreams are for... PrimeTime is just playing with the community, showing FanArt, Contests, etc...

Megan and Rebb aren't Developers, they just work on Community areas, and this PrimeTime is just going to get more people annoyed without the Update released.

They said the aim was to release this week, and this week runs up to 11:59pm on sunday, only after that point is it 'late'. And yes it was mentioned that they like to release on a wednesday, and then they said they had to delay it, doesn't mean it won't be this week. And people always want stuff now, and will just moan if it doesn't work. Can't win.