Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watch Warframe on Mixer to Earn Free Rewards!

[DE]Helen

618442016aad1e7cdb018c66aa20cec1.jpg

Link your Warframe and Mixer accounts to instantly receive the Kyroptera Panoply Syandana, then watch Warframe streams on Mixer during promotional periods to earn free in-game items!

How to Link Your Accounts:

Linking your Warframe and Mixer accounts is simple!

• Step 1: Go to the Mixer linking page and click “Link Account” to link your Warframe and Mixer accounts.
  • Step 2: Log in to the Warframe account you wish to link. If you’re already logged in, you’ll automatically proceed to Step 3.
  • Step 3: Log in to the Mixer account you wish to link. If you’re already logged in to Mixer, you’ll automatically proceed to Step 4.
  • Step 4: Success! Enjoy your Mixer rewards, Tenno!

FAQ

How do I know if I’ve received a reward?
After watching a Warframe stream during a promotional period, you’ll get a message in your in-game Inbox with your item. Log in to get your free items!

Do rewards work for viewers watching on mobile and on console?
Yes! As long as you’re logged in to your Mixer account and you’ve linked your Warframe account to your Mixer account, you’ll receive rewards from watching streams on mobile and console.

Do rewards work for all platforms?
Yes! Tenno on ALL platforms are eligible to receive Mixer rewards.

Can I receive duplicate rewards for watching on both Twitch and Mixer?
Users will have the ability to link both their Twitch and Mixer accounts to one Warframe account, but they won't have the ability to receive double the drops for watching with both accounts!

Will the drops on Mixer be the same as Twitch? It's already a pain opening streams instead of playing the game for in-game items, and I hope I don't have to open both Twitch and Mixer to receive different things.

2 минуты назад, (XB1)Nittymaster сказал:

Do we receive the syandana just for linking accounts?

yes. 

Btw,any info.i can watch ANY warframe stream? and for how long and when? any time from this moment? how long will it take and what are rewards

1 минуту назад, CrazyDarkSonic сказал:

Thanks for mentioning, I was about to say I didn't got anything...

Now I can unlink from this bad Twitch wannabe, the videos don't even show up.

this is strange. Im personally in love with this stream site. So freaking fluid UI...as for me - much better than Twitch. Twitch engine is old, cluncky and bad optimized. And this is fresh and nicely done. 

2 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

it feels like now im watching for no reason those streams..maybe its not "promotional period"? Can Helen clarify this please? (btw 1 time saw Helens stream - she is so cute :O)

there isn't any reward right now

3 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

is it just another alternative to twitch? or is there more rewards? if so, i dont like this. having to link twitch is enough, thank you. i dont want a whole bunch of different platforms going on.

Next up: YouTube!

This is interesting... I want to sign up mixer with my microsoft account but it says my microsoft account  doesn't exist, so I go and create a new account and yet it says my microsoft account already exist and I should sign in with that account. WTF??!?! lmao 

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

This is interesting... I want to sign up mixer with my microsoft account but it says my microsoft account  doesn't exist, so I go and create a new account and yet it says my microsoft account already exist and I should sign in with that account. WTF??!?! lmao 

Just go to mixer.com and sign in with said MS account, then go back to the Warframe site and click the link to link the account and it should just ask your permission then work since you are already logged into Mixer in the same browser session.  Worked fine for me.

38 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

the what now?

Watching the main panel (TennoLive) during the upcoming TennoCon as it is streamed live on Twitch will reward players who watch the stream with a Warframe-linked Twitch account with a special ephemera.

Archived