Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watch Warframe on Mixer to Earn Free Rewards!

[DE]Helen

I watched the stream on Mixer to see how that would work. There was a helpful little popup at the bottom of the stream saying I'd get a free in-game reward for watching 30min. So I did. After 30min the popup disappeared, but I have no idea if I received anything, or if I did what it was. There's no in-game notification email either. I do know my account was linked properly since I have the Kyroptera Panoply Syandana. Any way to check if a reward was received and what it was? Having an in-game notification like with Twitch would be best, but something within Mixer itself would still be ok (if there was a message somewhere I have no idea where it appeared, I didn't see anything).

There has got to be a limit to the number of viewers Digital Extremes can handle tracking for Twitch Drops and Mixer Loot.  If I am even a few minutes late to the stream, my chances of the reward showing up in my in-game inbox drops from what feels like 95% down to 10%, so I think there is a problem with tracking viewers once a certain number of slots have been taken by the first viewers to show up.  I have the best results when I show up before the stream begins (offline) and am present when the broadcast begins, and then I refresh Twitch repeatedly in the period where Twitch half-recognizes the new stream (shows 0 live viewers for the first few minutes) until my Twitch presence updates.

I linked both my Twitch and Mixer accounts to the same Warframe account and I have the Syandanas from linking them.  I was a few minutes late to Prime Time #247 on 16 May 2019 (about 6:57 PM Eastern time; broadcasting must have started earlier than the official begin time; Twitch showed about 3,000 live viewers when I arrived).  I watched the rest of the stream on both Twitch and Mixer until Twitch started hosting another streamer and Mixer showed that PlayWarframe was offline, and did not receive the Ducats inbox message.  (I watch these streams using Microsoft Edge on PC.)

Digital Extremes is the only developer where I've had reliability problems with Twitch Drops and Mixer Loot / MixPots.  Now that we have two independent streaming services supplying viewership data, I hope they can leverage that to finally narrow down the problem.

6 hours ago, LupoDWolf said:

there isn't any reward right now

Then why the hell did DE post this beyond cross promotion of Mixer and making us sign up for yet another account just to generate more traffic for another 3rd party !!

i see a lot of confusion with this drops, you need to be clear about the promotional periods and the duration of this because today i see on Mixer page a some guys putting a clickbait titles like a "12h warframe drops" ... and this guys dont have a Warframe partners.

So the question on this is:
 * Date and duration of the promotial periods
 * Works with all streamers or only Warframe partners
 * We got any alert o notification when we watching any stream with the drops?

14 минут назад, veryenx сказал:

i see a lot of confusion with this drops, you need to be clear about the promotional periods and the duration of this because today i see on Mixer page a some guys putting a clickbait titles like a "12h warframe drops" ... and this guys dont have a Warframe partners.

So the question on this is:
 * Date and duration of the promotial periods
 * Works with all streamers or only Warframe partners
 * We got any alert o notification when we watching any stream with the drops?

I mean im just a dumb guy, but im scaried that there are...no rewards. They just pronounced it like there are some, but the thruth is that its just >another Twitch<, so rewards they meant are just normal Prime time/Dev time Twitch Mixer drops. On official WF channel on Mixer. So, i think Mixer wont give anything for WF players anymore,just a syandana for linking and thats all. All other rewards are obtainable from Twitch too,so..

Just my opinion. (and not only mine)

Really don't like this switch away from Twitch. Yet another account, on a site owned by microsoft. 

Twitch is owned by amazon, and also have issues with them gathering info on everyone. But I already had an account there. I won't be making a new account. So I guess I will miss out on your stream's bonuses. It just comes across dumb and ignorant not to reward all the viewers and chilling for a new streaming site.

-edit-

Heard that watching Twitch does give you the bonuses. At least that is something. But why promote the ms thing then. Doesn't make any sense at all.

And it did read as if that was the only place to get it. Anyway, I guess the main gripe is dealt with.

Didn't get that Kyroptera Panoply Syandana after link the account 😞

and see the full stream on mixer.

i have a reward 5 ducat in my post

What do I missing here?

Excuse me false comment, i read the answer too late fom other player.

It is in my inventory, thank you to warframe community, support team for help

So has the schedule been moved to tomorrow or have i missed the stream?

I got the syandana though,seems cool. Mixer also seems like a cool platform. It's owned by Microsoft. Can't go wrong there.

Looking forward to more of this cool stuff.

Archived