Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watch Warframe on Mixer to Earn Free Rewards!

[DE]Helen

On 2019-05-16 at 2:55 PM, Melanholic7 said:

this is strange. Im personally in love with this stream site. So freaking fluid UI...as for me - much better than Twitch. Twitch engine is old, cluncky and bad optimized. And this is fresh and nicely done. 

I would agree, but there are a few streamers on twitch I really like. Haven't found any I like on Mixer

2 hours ago, 33squad said:

I would agree, but there are a few streamers on twitch I really like. Haven't found any I like on Mixer

I watched like 10 streamers and to be honest I didn't like any of them. On Twitch I can find some that are entertraining, but on Mixer I can't quite find any.
I have to agree on the UI, it's damn nice.

There is currently no promotion it seems. 

When you link your account, the Syandana goes directly to your arsenal. If it hasn't turned up, go to Cetus and go back to your ship and check again. If it still hasn't arrived, then restart the game/console. If it STILL hasn't turned up, then I would suggest submitting a ticket.

12 hours ago, (XB1)SYNANGEL666999 said:

So what r the rewards for watching mixer and how long do I have to watch it? Oh and when should I watch it to get them?

Usually you have to watch for 30 minutes. This includes Devstreams, Prime Time and Warframe partners. Not every stream will have a drop. They usually let you know at the beginning of the stream if there is one or not.

I was looking around on numerous Steamer channels didn't see any popups with the rewards. Watched some guys for quiet a while, at evening at home checked my inbox nothing.

I assume I should watch Prime time to get the reward right? However that's very late for me during the weekdays, 1 AM GMT if I recall correctly?

So when and what channel should I watch, I prefer during day time EU Zone, GMT.

On my account pages it reads:

Mixer Sync:

Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info

but when refreshing I am getting the: No need to refresh Mixer, you should be good to go!

pressing the link in this OP that points to Mixer Linking Page is says: Account has been Successfully linked

Still the error message remains. Is that going to be a problem for future "mixer" drops?

I already got the Syandana without any problems, but it then showed the correct account linked.

On 2019-05-22 at 8:58 AM, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

On my account pages it reads:

but when refreshing I am getting the: No need to refresh Mixer, you should be good to go!

pressing the link in this OP that points to Mixer Linking Page is says: Account has been Successfully linked

Still the error message remains. Is that going to be a problem for future "mixer" drops?

I already got the Syandana without any problems, but it then showed the correct account linked.

I have the same error, and last time I watched Prime Time on Mixer I didn't get the drop, so I think this error is a problem to the "Mixer" drops (I don't have this problem with Twitch)

My error is a bit different: 

Mixer link expired, try and refresh your info . Click here to unlink

I even tried to unlink and link again, but it didn't work 😞

Any tips from anybody?

What DE said was that there will be drops DURING PROMOTIONAL TIMES. The streamers and mods who are saying that there is a "chance" know there are no drops which is why they say "chance". They are just hawking your views. No doubt they are telling you to follow for an increased chance as well. Keep an eye on DE and Warframe twitter for when the PROMOTION starts. At the moment you can only get a drop during Prime Time.

ToxickToe

Mixer Partner

Warframe Partner

I'm getting this same error: "Mixer Sync: Mixer link expired, try and refresh your info"

I even unlinked the account from Warframe, then unlinked and relinked my Microsoft account from Mixer before trying to link back to Warframe. No dice. Same error.

I also didn't get the last Twitch drop, so I followed the directions from the support page to troubleshoot that and am hoping things will have been remedied during tonight's Prime Time. Not too hopeful, to be honest. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-17 at 5:32 AM, [DE]Helen said:

618442016aad1e7cdb018c66aa20cec1.jpg

Link your Warframe and Mixer accounts to instantly receive the Kyroptera Panoply Syandana, then watch Warframe streams on Mixer during promotional periods to earn free in-game items!

How to Link Your Accounts:

Linking your Warframe and Mixer accounts is simple!

• Step 1: Go to the Mixer linking page and click “Link Account” to link your Warframe and Mixer accounts.
  • Step 2: Log in to the Warframe account you wish to link. If you’re already logged in, you’ll automatically proceed to Step 3.
  • Step 3: Log in to the Mixer account you wish to link. If you’re already logged in to Mixer, you’ll automatically proceed to Step 4.
  • Step 4: Success! Enjoy your Mixer rewards, Tenno!

FAQ

How do I know if I’ve received a reward?
After watching a Warframe stream during a promotional period, you’ll get a message in your in-game Inbox with your item. Log in to get your free items!

Do rewards work for viewers watching on mobile and on console?
Yes! As long as you’re logged in to your Mixer account and you’ve linked your Warframe account to your Mixer account, you’ll receive rewards from watching streams on mobile and console.

Do rewards work for all platforms?
Yes! Tenno on ALL platforms are eligible to receive Mixer rewards.

Can I receive duplicate rewards for watching on both Twitch and Mixer?
Users will have the ability to link both their Twitch and Mixer accounts to one Warframe account, but they won't have the ability to receive double the drops for watching with both accounts!

It doesn't work for me try so meantimes

Archived