[DE]Helen

Watch Warframe on Mixer to Earn Free Rewards!

You know I was wondering, if you are watching one of the Warframe twitch and mixer streams  at the same time is there a chance of getting double platinum prizes? that is if one wins the plat giveaway on both platforms? it VERY unlikely but i wonder if its possible. I know it wont work for drops but the giveaways are another system.

I just create an account on Mixer, in order watch the stream there with another account, and support the Stream, and off course for the drops, but in two weeks in a row I get nothing there, and out of the last 6 twitch drops, I just the one, the ducats, nitain extract and other things, I did not receive too. 

So it is kind of frustrating. 

Posted (edited)

*Comment removed, wrong thread.

Edited by (PS4)ESYLD
Wrong thread

Just started watching the tennocon stream on Mixer and the lotus ephemera dropped right away, did not have to watch the stream 30 mins as stated. This may be a unintended behaviour.... Some type of glitch? Of the "bug" vareity?

5 minutes ago, TamePingu said:

Just started watching the tennocon stream on Mixer and the lotus ephemera dropped right away, did not have to watch the stream 30 mins as stated. This may be a unintended behaviour.... Some type of glitch? Of the "bug" vareity?

lel here at twitch after 30m still nothing

I am also not getting the Ephemera drop, I have tried my mixer account and my twitch account for over 30 min. Don't know why it won't register?

sad tenno here.... the promo codes are invalid according ingame and webpage 😞 what do i do? 

Haven't gotten the Ephermera drop despite watching for hours. 

Posted (edited)

So i just logged into warframe account to apply the promo codes from the event and saw my Mixer account linkage has expired?????

That doesnt even make sense? Why does linking our Warframe accounts expire to begin with? (I linked my account the day linking became available.

Thats going to catch out allot of people who were hoping for the free cosmetics!

Edited by CarrotSalad

Yup it got me too. At the start of tennocon I spent 4 or 5 hours just trying to get into my account to make sure I was still linked and of course right at the end of the time slot to get the ephemera I'm able to get into my account and low and behold my account link is expired. I didn't even know that was a thing. But I was able to get both somehow once I re-loaded warframe just now. So good luck I hope u get them too.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, (XB1)SYNANGEL666999 said:

But I was able to get both somehow once I re-loaded warframe just now. So good luck I hope u get them too.

Yea i just got the Ephemera too..

I watched tennocn from ps4 n i pad had it on like 6 hours nno lotus emypherma or nekros prime ._ can some1 help me i have twitch account and i had been link to twitch for over 3 years ? Plz help out fellow gamer