Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor talks too much in Void

(NSW)Kaizer

He blathers on and on and on even after you kill him he's insufferable. He should be cut off if you kill him. That's all I'm asking, dead men tell no tales nor should the be able to monologue profusely when they're dead either.

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

He blathers on and on and on even after you kill him he's insufferable. He should be cut off if you kill him. That's all I'm asking, dead men tell no tales nor should the be able to monologue profusely when they're dead either.

No don't do it, you will summon them.........

15 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Your actions had consequences, do not speak of them meme man of void, or this will spread everywhere.

• Like 1

¹⁰⁰ᵏ ⁴⁷ ⁷#³ᵐ, ⁷#³ʸ ᶜ⁰ᴹ³ ⁷⁰ ⁷#ᴵ⁵ ᴾ¹⁴ᶜ³ ʷ#³ᴺ ⁷#³ʸ ᵏᴺ⁰ᵂ ⁷#³ʸ ⁴Я³ ᴺ⁰⁷ ᵖᵁЯ³. ⁷³ⁿᴺ⁰ ᵁ⁵³ ⁷#³ ᴷ³ʸ⁵, ⁸ᵘ⁷ ⁷#³ʸ ⁴Я³ ᴹ³Я³ ⁷Я³⁵ᴾ⁴⁵⁵³Я⁵. ⁰ᴺ¹ʸ ᶦ, ᴰ³Я⁴ᴵ¹, ᴷⁿ⁰ʷ ⁷#³ ⁷Яᵘ³ ᵖ⁰ʷ³Я ⁰ᶠ ⁷#³ ᵛ⁰ᶦᴰ. ᶦ ᵂ⁴⁵ ᶜᵁ⁷ ᴵⁿ #⁴¹ᶠ, ᴰ³⁵⁷Я⁰ʸ³ᴰ, ⁸ᵁ⁷ ⁷#Я⁰ᵁᵍ# ᶦ⁷'⁵ ᴶ⁴ᴺᵘ⁵ ᵏ³ʸ, ⁷#³ ᵛ⁰ᶦᴰ ᶜ⁴¹¹³ᴰ ⁷⁰ ᵐ³. ᶦ⁷ ⁸Я⁰ᵁᵍ#⁷ ᴹ³ #³Я³ ⁴ⁿᴰ #³Я³ ᶦ ᵂ⁴⁵ Я³⁸⁰Яᴺ. ʷ³ ᶜ⁴ⁿᴺ⁰⁷ ⁸¹⁴ᴹ³ ⁷#³⁵³ ᶜЯ³⁴⁷ᵁЯ³⁵, ⁷#³ʸ ⁴Я³ ⁸³ᶦᴺᵍ ¹³ᴰ ⁸ʸ ⁴ ᶠ⁴¹⁵³ ᵖЯ⁰ᴾ#³⁷, ⁴ⁿ ᴵᵐᴾ⁰⁵⁷⁰Я ᵂ#⁰ ᵏᴺ⁰ᵂ⁵ ᴺ⁰⁷ ⁷#³ ⁵³ᶜЯ³⁷⁵ ⁰ᶠ ⁷#³ ⱽ⁰ᴵᵈ. ⁸³#⁰¹ᵈ ⁷#³ ⁷³ⁿᴺ⁰, ᶜ⁰ᴹ³ ⁷⁰ ⁵ᶜ⁴ᵛ³ⁿᴳ³ ⁴ⁿᴰ ᵈ³⁵³ᶜЯ⁴⁷³ ⁷#ᴵ⁵ ⁵⁴ᶜЯ³ᵈ Я³⁴¹ᴹ. ᵐʸ ⁸Я⁰⁷#³Я⁵, ᵈᴵᵈ ᴵ ⁿ⁰⁷ ⁷³¹¹ ⁰ᶠ ⁷#ᴵ⁵ ᴰ⁴ʸ? ᵈᴵᵈ ᴵ ⁿ⁰⁷ ᴾЯ⁰ᵖ#³⁵ᶦ²³ ⁷#ᴵ⁵ ᴹ⁰ᴹ³ᴺ⁷? ᴺ⁰ᵂ, ᶦ ᵂᶦ¹¹ ⁵⁷⁰ᵖ ⁷#³ᵐ. ᴺ⁰ᵂ ᶦ ⁴ᵐ ᶜ#⁴ⁿᴳ³ᴰ, Я³⁸⁰Яᴺ ⁷#Я⁰ᵘᴳ# ⁷#³ ³ᴺ³Яᵍʸ ⁰ᶠ ⁷#³ ᴶ⁴ᴺᵘ⁵ ᵏ³ʸ. ᶠ⁰Я³ⱽ³Я ⁸⁰ᵘᴺᵈ ⁷⁰ ⁷#³ ᵛ⁰ᶦᴰ. ¹³⁷ ᴵ⁷ ⁸³ ᴷⁿ⁰ʷᴺ, ᶦᶠ ⁷#³ ⁷³ᴺⁿ⁰ ʷ⁴ⁿ⁷ ⁷Яᵘ³ ⁵⁴¹ⱽ⁴⁷ᶦ⁰ⁿ, ⁷#³ʸ ᵂᶦ¹¹ ¹⁴ʸ ᵈ⁰ʷᴺ ⁷#³ᴵЯ ⁴Яᴹ⁵, ⁴ⁿᴰ ʷ⁴ᶦ⁷ ᶠ⁰Я ⁷#³ ⁸⁴ᵖ⁷ᶦ⁵ᵐ ⁰ᶠ ᴹʸ ᴶ⁴ᴺᵘ⁵ ᵏ³ʸ. ᴵ⁷ ᴵ⁵ ⁷ᶦᴹ³. ᴵ ʷᴵ¹¹ ⁷³⁴ᶜ# ⁷#³⁵³ ⁷Я³⁵ᵖ⁴⁵⁵³Я⁵ ⁷#³ Я³ᵈ³ᵐᴾ⁷ᴵᵛ³ ᵖ⁰ʷ³Я ⁰ᶠ ᴹʸ ᴶ⁴ᴺᵘ⁵ ᵏ³ʸ. ⁷#³ʸ ᵂᶦ¹¹ ¹³⁴Яᴺ ᶦ⁷'⁵ ⁵ᶦᴹᵖ¹³ ⁷Яᵁ⁷#. ⁷#³ ⁷³ᴺⁿ⁰ ⁴Я³ ¹⁰⁵⁷, ⁴ⁿᴰ ⁷#³ʸ ʷᴵ¹¹ Я³⁵ᴵ⁵⁷. ⁸ᵁ⁷ ᴵ, ᵈ³Я⁴ᶦ¹, ʷᴵ¹¹ ᶜ¹³⁴ⁿ⁵³ ⁷#ᴵ⁵ ᴾ¹⁴ᶜ³ ⁰ᶠ ⁷#³ᴵЯ ᴵᵐᴾᵘЯᶦ⁷ʸ

• Like 1

Vor has after death lines actually. Let him finish his rant, kill him and he will start talking again. So behold, they cut Vor down but still, he speaks. For he is energy and his death is temporary. His existence is forever. He cannot be destroyed!

Edited by squirrel_killer-
Maximum maymays

the monologue continues because you're allowed to Kill him at any time you want. it would be unfortunate if a new Player missed out on the entire Dialogue because Vor died a few moments after spawning.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯