Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #247!

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As it appears, there was definitely some funkiness with the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward tonight. 

Apologies to those who didn't get the right amount or even none at all - we'll work out the bugs!

If you know me and my history, i'll make sure to rectify this Ducat drop on another Prime Time.

:community:

Just send the ducats again, this is happening to often almost seems deliberated.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (XB1)OGPervySage206:

No offense but some of these dojo competition winners seem like y’all did the  bare minimum for looking through contest entries.. 

The only thing i am confused about is that Megan said at around minute 53 that "Helen had a great time looking through the submissions".

But in the topic of the DojoContest it says:

Zitat

After the contest closes, a group of Warframe Community Team members will take one week to review all submissions. Once the top submissions have been chosen, Community Team members will closely review and compare those submissions a second time to select the winners.

We will look for creativity and quality. Large structures are impressive, but keep in mind that small details set winning submissions apart from top submissions. Focus on creating an immersive atmosphere with details we can’t ignore. Make your Dojo a testament to your unique Clan!

On 2019-05-17 at 1:34 AM, [DE]Megan said:

As it appears, there was definitely some funkiness with the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward tonight. 

Apologies to those who didn't get the right amount or even none at all - we'll work out the bugs!

If you know me and my history, i'll make sure to rectify this Ducat drop on another Prime Time.

:community:

Thanks Megan...Nothing dropped for myself or my partner and we both tuned in.

I did get the rather nice Syandana from linking my account to Mixer tho :)

Great stream as always (even if it is on at midnight here in the UK, keeping us up when we should be sleeping! ;))

Keep up the good work guys o7

Archived