Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Spy Vault (The one with the tower, multiple level platforms, and moving laser grids in each level inside the tower) grieviance

Renegade343

The Corpus spy vault image (I used a Loki to rush everywhere to find this vault without being shot at):

Spoiler

lMVJ2Z8.jpg

The Corpus spy vault listed in the title sometimes have one of the two possible ways blocked off. The way that is sometimes fully blocked off is the one where you can disable the lasers on the other side of the room so you can hack the door to get into the vault, rather than going in from the top. This is more common in high-level missions, where there are lasers that can be disabled, but the entryways to the console to disable those lasers are fully blocked without use of certain frames.

EDIT: I also forgot, the vent that would allow bypass of the ground floor permanent lasers would also be blocked relatively often in high-level Spy missions, therefore the combination of the two means that only one path that results in no detection is frequent enough in this vault.

As the vaults often present multiple ways to get into the vault, so that players can have different ways of figuring out and entering the vault without being detected, having one of two possible ways to get into the vault being fully blocked off unless you have a certain frame is in contrast to all other vaults. Therefore, I suggest that in that vault, there would always be an entryway available for players to access the console to disable the lasers. At higher level vaults, the console would not disable the lasers, but would make those lasers flicker on and off instead of permanent deactivation.

Edited by Renegade343
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

Limbo could complete that vault in about 30 seconds you know, it's about using the right tool for the job

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Go in from the top using the vents in the elevator shaft and dodge the lasers/Limbo your way through them. Even if one of the entrances is blocked I've never seen both of them sealed.

No no, my point is that since Spy vaults always have multiple ways for any frame to get in, having this particular vault fully block off one of the two paths that any frame can use to get into the vault is in contrast to every other Spy vault and presumably its design.