Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, this is how hard work is payed off DE?

Satan

1 minute ago, AhLiu338 said:

Out of all the event-exclusive items, why this one in particular? The only one that you can readily get for free. Am I missing something? 

Define "readily get for free" please.  

Invasions constantly drop event weapon parts through out the week, while Baro only brings this weapon once in awhile, every two weeks.

DE has always said and will forever say that event equipment will never be exclusive. They will eventually come back - either through more events, Baro, or from some other option. The ONLY exclusive items in this game are Excalibur Prime and the items he came with. Every single damned time you selfish, entitled "vets" go on a warpath about something being reintroduced need to be reminded of this fact.

And, of all things to cry about, it's Ignis Wraith? Clans give this out for free all the time - including my own. Anyone can go into trade chat right now and simply ask for an Ignis bp. nine times out of ten, they'll be given it free (and probably get recruited to the clan in question. Free stuff is a great way to break the ice). The only people I can think of that can complain about this are those that aren't giving these away for free, and would rather make a profit than helping their fellow Tenno. That's your prerogative, but don't expect everyone (or even the majority) to agree with you.

• Like 3

Just now, MagPrime said:

Invasions constantly drop event weapon parts through out the week, while Baro only brings this weapon once in awhile, every two weeks.

He probably means the clans that give away the ignis wraith bp away like candy at a parade in trade chat

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

He means that most clans give them away for free if you ask them nicely

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

He probably means the clans that give away the ignis wraith bp away like candy at a parade in trade chat

Just now, Nesodos said:

He means that most clans give them away for free if you ask them nicely

Ahh.

Edited by MagPrime

1 minute ago, SoulEchelon said:

DE has always said and will forever say that event equipment will never be exclusive. They will eventually come back - either through more events, Baro, or from some other option. The ONLY exclusive items in this game are Excalibur Prime and the items he came with. Every single damned time you selfish, entitled "vets" go on a warpath about something being reintroduced need to be reminded of this fact.

but but muh free time. something something insulted that I don't feel special anymore. veteran disrespect, DE panders to beginners, and some other crude threats. reeeeeeeee.

/s obviously. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, --RV--Cannibal said:

*Disclaimer*: This is is not about item exclusivity as much as it is about vets getting spit in the face once more

4 hours ago, eXotic said:

*Disclaimer*: This is is not about item exclusivity as much as it is about vets getting spit in the face once more.

I still see people trying to sell it. That alone is why I'm happy new players can just buy it from Baro instead. Cool people just give it away for free during other trades. 

Anyways, of course it's about item exclusivity. That's literally what you guys are talking about. If it was still exclusive, you would be fine. Now that it's not, you're complaining. Just let it go. You know it's a better version of the Ignis, so it's good that new players have easy access to it now. The funny part is you guys should be posting about how new players shouldn't buy from Baro because vets will just give them the BP for free. Instead you're complaining about exclusivity. 

• Like 3

it's not a big deal. like really now. you still have the ability to give the bp unlike others. and really hard work? me and one other friend got in the top 10% of ghost clans and it wasn't too difficult. relax and be happy you had exclusivity for quite a long time. and then be happy that the fun is spread around as more people get the weapon.

1 minute ago, SastusBulbas said:

How many Ignis Wraiths are sold on market at over inflated prices?

How many  players who didnt actually participate in the actual event join a clan and sell BP? 

I have two such members in my clan.  Knew full well that was their plan and I actively encouraged them to do so. 

Well, trade it for free.  We don't encourage selling for plat.

Edited by MagPrime

1 minute ago, Gentleman_Bird said:

I honestly don't understand the problem. What did you lose when Baro started selling the ignis wraith? If you worked hard during the Pacifism Defect, then you got YEARS exclusivity to the blueprint research. Stop acting entitled.

Don't forget about the leaderboards and Exclusive Gold trophy

• Like 1

If anything the insult was to the general playerbase by locking the research behind some arbitrary stick measuring contest to placate some elitists. 

Hopefully a lesson that DE learned and will not repeat. 

*Disclaimer*: This is is not about item exclusivity as much as it is about vets getting spit in the face once more

The Ignis Wraith in on sale at the moment from Baro for the second time and . . .

This is literally a about the loss of exclusivity though. Not that it mattered anyway because blueprints were being handed out for 5 to 10 plat or even for free.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

If anything the insult was to the general playerbase by locking the research behind some arbitrary stick measuring contest to placate some elitists. 

Hopefully a lesson that DE learned and will not repeat. 

Ya know, the one time they did it right, I think, was Tethra's doom, where you got all the good stuff easy, and then the 'hard mode' or whatever got you the fancy sigil. I'd totally be down for more events to work like that. 

1 minute ago, Paradoxity said:

Ya know, the one time they did it right, I think, was Tethra's doom, where you got all the good stuff easy, and then the 'hard mode' or whatever got you the fancy sigil. I'd totally be down for more events to work like that. 

Same.

I am not complaining for the sake of keeping it exclusive, I am complaining for that fact that it is more of a "#*!% you" to veterans that worked their absolute hardest in that event. Content that was created as a reward for those who put as much work in as possible is now being handed out like common trash.

This has been done with EVERY. SINGLE. EVENT. You do the event, you get your special weapon, then a year later Baro has it for sale. This is how Warframe works, by design. What on God's green Earth ever gave you the impression that it would ever change?

• Like 10

il y a 28 minutes, Gentleman_Bird a dit :

I honestly don't understand the problem. What did you lose when Baro started selling the ignis wraith? If you worked hard during the Pacifism Defect, then you got YEARS exclusivity to the blueprint research. Stop acting entitled.

AnotherWellinformedAtlasmoth-size_restri

I bought mine from Baro last time it was available on PS4. Didn't want to bother people who had it, and go through the hassle of trading. Just went in, bought it. Done. (I don't even use the thing, it was for MR.)

Price was a bit high due to, as you mention, people would give the BP away for free... but convenience won for me.

As a leader of a fairly new clan, I'm more upset that I cant even research rails and specters due to the armistice. I formed the clan after the event that gave the ignis, and while I can get the gun from Baro, I can never get those research points. Meaning I will always be a lower rank then older ghost clans.

I used to be like you.

And as a warlord of my clan(empty clan FYI) 

I too, grinded my ass off in the pacifism defect for that ignis blueprint 

If it's one thing I've realized playing this game for 1500+ hours 

It's that 

There is no such thing as "exclusive" (besides excal prime,, I hope) 

What you might fail to get today 

Will most certainly make a return through other means 

Don't grind the game too hard 

Or you'll get burned out. 

Like my clan did 

And my friends 

Enjoy the game in its essence 

And let go of the stition of having something achieved in the name of "exclusivity" 

• Like 2