Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Pack Leader available on all Platforms

Marcooose

Tenno!

Today has been a confusing day for Baro:

On Consoles, Baro accidentally brought with him Primed Pack Leader. You were expecting Primed Animal Instinct and were bamboozled!
We rectified this and added Primed Animal Instinct approximately 20 minutes after Baro's appearance.

On PC:
Now that Primed Pack Leader is out on Consoles - we also wanted PC to have the same chance at getting the Mod so it was also added there about 50 minutes after Baro's appearance!

The Kavat is out of the Primed Ducat Bag, so Primed Pack Leader is now available from Baro on all Platforms.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

Has it... Really been that long? It can't be, I have one and I've only started caring about Baro recently.

Last one was in Sept of 2018. I only notice after digging around because its the last thing I need to master haha Saw someone trying to sell one for 450 plat other day.

http://hubframe.com/void-trader-manifest/ If anyone is interested.

I know it wasn't meant to be released yet but I hope it gets buffed. Atm healing is easy enough with regular pack leader so a prime isn't necessary or even useful.

Was hoping since the incomplete text implied that it was a 2 way lifesteal link it would have been the case and be be useful as a result, but it was just that, incomplete text. 

Regardless, thanks for releasing it on all platforms despite it being a mistake.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

I'm confused, and I'm at work so I can't confirm for myself just yet. 

Does Baro currently have Primed Pack Leader or Primed Animal Instinct for purchase on Consoles? 

Both I believe

22 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Tenno!

Today has been a confusing day for Baro:

On Consoles, Baro accidentally brought with him Primed Pack Leader. You were expecting Primed Animal Instinct and were bamboozled!
We rectified this and added Primed Animal Instinct approximately 20 minutes after Baro's appearance.

On PC:
Now that Primed Pack Leader is out on Consoles - we also wanted PC to have the same chance at getting the Mod so it was also added there about 50 minutes after Baro's appearance!

The Kavat is out of the Primed Ducat Bag, so Primed Pack Leader is now available from Baro on all Platforms.

Thank you

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

I'm confused, and I'm at work so I can't confirm for myself just yet. 

Does Baro currently have Primed Pack Leader or Primed Animal Instinct for purchase on Consoles? 

both

il y a 4 minutes, Madway7 a dit :

Was hoping since the incomplete text implied that it was a 2 way lifesteal link it would have been the case and be be useful as a result, but it was just that, incomplete text. 

hoping they make it work with guns. that'd be amazing

22 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Do you know what happened to Prova Vandal? Been 238 days or 17 visits since last seen.

Agreed, been hoping to get this and the few people that have them are selling for 350p. Really hoping I don't have to get the digital ticket for one weapon that will be nothing more than mastery to me.

Thanks Marcus though for the update!

Got to admit, as nice as this mod is we're starting to have mod fitment issues for companions....

There's no way I'm willing to 'modify' my builds to even consider adding in the elemental mods, so wasted mods, same goes for tek mods (apart from maybe tek enhance) and I'm pretty sure I'll need to forma my last slot (already done like 8 forma...) so prime pack leader will even fit in my current builds...

I wouldn't even say I've got an excessively overkill build as it's more about survivability and utility than pure offensive abilities.

edit: just checked my builds and funnily enough I don't even use pack leader on most of the builds because I don't have space for it...

PS.... any idea when we're getting those new kavat breeds that have been mentioned in devstreams?

7 minutes ago, Zyga21 said:

For those that want to know btw:

6j9cgoby.png

Interesting that it makes no mention of dealing melee damage. Does this mean it heals your pet with Primary/Secondary damage as well? And can it now be equipped on Sentinels?

Just now, Jarriaga said:

Interesting that it makes no mention of dealing melee damage. Does this mean it heals your pet with Primary/Secondary damage as well? And can it now be equipped on Sentinels?

im gonna test

2 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

its a typo you have to use ONLY melee to get lifesteal they just dint include it in the desc

7 minutes ago, Jivy said:

its a typo you have to use ONLY melee to get lifesteal they just dint include it in the desc

Thanks. 36% in regular Pack Leader is enough to heal my pets back to full health per strike with my melee builds. If Prime PL can't even be used on Sentinels or heal on Primary/Secondary this new mod useless for me.

2 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Thanks. 36% in regular Pack Leader is enough to heal my pets back to full health per strike with my melee builds. If Prime PL can't even be used on Sentinels or heal on Primary/Secondary this new mod useless for me.

it's not the worst, PL takes 9 drain and if you get PPL to rank 6 it's 10 drain for a slightly better effect. Great upgrade if you have a slot forma'd for it.

1 minute ago, Zyga21 said:

it's not the worst, PL takes 9 drain and if you get PPL to rank 6 it's 10 drain for a slightly better effect. Great upgrade if you have a slot forma'd for it.

While it is an upgrade, it's still useless when I'm already healing my pets to full health with just 36%. Getting 37% more or 42% more is useless when the result is the same as 36%.

Just now, Jarriaga said:

While it is an upgrade, it's still useless when I'm already healing my pets to full health with just 36%. Getting 37% more or 42% more is useless when the result is the same as 36%.

not every weapon is gonna do it in one hit, might even take 2 lul, besides do you really want a copper mod? smh

Archived