[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

Amusing how people expect to receive a new ephemera, without understanding that FILES NEED TO BE ADDED TO THE GAME FIRST ....  To add content, you need to update something.  Think about it.  Can you paint your room, without buying paint? .... lol

1 minute ago, KieSeyHow said:

Amusing how people expect to receive a new ephemera, without understanding that FILES NEED TO BE ADDED TO THE GAME FIRST ....  To add content, you need to update something.  Think about it.  Can you paint your room, without buying paint? .... lol

its actually IN THE GAME it was made NOT linkable it was leaked awhile ago before this

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jivy said:

its actually IN THE GAME it was made NOT linkable it was leaked awhile ago before this

they are show this empera devstream not add IN THE GAME yet

20 minutes ago, KieSeyHow said:

Maybe the paint was already there 😉 

vor 28 Minuten schrieb DeVieEtMort:

_

"Faster mode-switch when used by Wisp"

--

Can someone please explain to me what does mode-switch mean? Holster speed? Speed in changing between primary fire and secondary fire (which is almost non-existent)?

The weapon has 2 modes one with lasers or something like that and the other a normal rifle. You can change between them and i guess its faster with wisp since its her weapon

Just making sure,

Leaving the launcher on without pressing the "Play" button will still check for updates regularly right? So I can just turn the launcher on before going to bed and wake up to an updated Warframe?

1 minute ago, Lancifolis said:

Just making sure,

Leaving the launcher on without pressing the "Play" button will still check for updates regularly right? So I can just turn the launcher on before going to bed and wake up to an updated Warframe?

Not working this way, it does not have an repetitive sequence and will not check for updates unless you open the launcher for which will check for updates and tell you if the game needs updates or not.

1 hour ago, DeVieEtMort said:

_

"Faster mode-switch when used by Wisp"

--

Can someone please explain to me what does mode-switch mean? Holster speed? Speed in changing between primary fire and secondary fire (which is almost non-existent)?

1 hour ago, -TokisakiKurumi- said:

The weapon has 2 modes one with lasers or something like that and the other a normal rifle. You can change between them and i guess its faster with wisp since its her weapon

Using alt fire to switch the gun mode between short-range electrical burst like shotgun and an automatic lightning channel rifle style.  

59 минут назад, Lancifolis сказал:

Just making sure,

make just a clicker script,like - open launcher - close after 1 hour - repeat cycle.

Did I miss a post where DE confirms the patch is out today? Last I read was this week. I would love to see it today, but until I see something official, I'm managing my expectations. Reminder that monday was a national holiday in Canada and if the patch wasnt ready Friday, I dont see why it would be 3 work hours alter.

2 minutes ago, Svati said:

Did I miss a post where DE confirms the patch is out today? Last I read was this week. I would love to see it today, but until I see something official, I'm managing my expectations. Reminder that monday was a national holiday in Canada and if the patch wasnt ready Friday, I dont see why it would be 3 work hours alter.

You are right, won't be out today,,, they only said that we will hear about them today , not that the patch will be released today...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Svati said:

Yes, there has been no direct statement.

But they said they'd bring it to the finish line on friday. Tuesday is the first work day after that, so it is a realistic possibility to have it today. If not then tomorrow possibly. And honestly, wouldn't matter if DE said we'd get it on tuesday, they have 0 credibility when it comes to delivering updates on time.

Edited by White_Matter
  • Upvote 1

giphy.gif

It's 4:15 PM here in germany, and I'm just sitting here like this.

Come on, DE! I'm dying here! WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEY FOR WISP?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

giphy.gif

It's 4:15 PM here in germany, and I'm just sitting here like this.

Come on, DE! I'm dying here! WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEY FOR WISP?

Pretty sure DE is in Canada so they probably just recently woke up and got going this morning.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ascendantz said:

Pretty sure DE is in Canada so they probably just recently woke up and got going this morning.

Recently woke up not really. Actually in Canada Ontario is 10:44 am. So we have to wait a little bit more. Probably wait till is 20 pm here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

They said they would finish the update on Friday and wait til Tuesday to release cause Monday was a holiday. They didn't want to leave it up over a long weekend with no hot patches. So if they don't release it to today they are just sitting on it and that makes no sense.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Ascendantz said:

So it's safe to assume we still have at least around 6 hours to go if what @Zoibs just said is right then? Unless something happens that gives DE a reason to just sit on the update for longer, crossing my fingers that won't happen.

• Woah 1

"Coming in mainline PC this week."

Don't get your hopes up that you'll see redtext today.

• Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2

I hope it's today. I have nothing to do.
But DE said they will inform us today (not releasing) so SOON(tm)

48 minutes ago, Ascendantz said:

Yes there are in Canada, London 🙂

If the update drops today I wouldn't expect it before 2:00pm EST, but it would likely drop around 6. That being said, I don't think it will be today based on Steve's tweet. 

It will probably drop tomorrow since Wednesday is DE's go-to update day. Definitely not Friday, and unlikely on Thursday since that doesn't give them enough time to fix bugs that will inevitably pop up.

• Applause 1

Just now, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

If the update drops today I wouldn't expect it before 2:00pm EST, but it would likely drop around 6. That being said, I don't think it will be today based on Steve's tweet. 

It will probably drop tomorrow since Wednesday is DE's go-to update day. Definitely not Friday, and unlikely on Thursday since that doesn't give them enough time to fix bugs that will inevitably pop up.

Basically, if it dosnt come out tomorrow its probably better for them to hold it back until next week.