[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

Il y a 3 heures, o0Despair0o a dit :

giphy.gif

It's 4:15 PM here in germany, and I'm just sitting here like this.

I am the one behind it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Am 17.5.2019 um 18:27 schrieb SortaRandom:

Well, color me 100% hyped!

These looks bloody amazing!
THIS is how set mods should be done. They're niche and encourage a specific (and new) playstyle, but they're powerful enough for that playstyle to be perfectly viable. Motus Setup, Proton Pulse, and especially the Aero Mod Set look to be gamechangers for sure.

My god. If the Aero set's Sleep debuff functions like the Blind/Sleep/Pacify/etc abilities (regarding stealth bonuses), then I am officially drooling all over my desk.

On the other side of the spectrum:

that's never going to outweigh the damage received from staying in one spot
seriously who comes up with these numbers

They are bloody useless, why should I use them over the current existing mods that give me so much more power? I guess if you wanna have fun with weird builds sure, but wont be used in normal gameplay for sure. And gamechangers, most liiiiikeeely nooooot.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Shiichibukai said:

They are bloody useless, why should I use them over the current existing mods that give me so much more power? I guess if you wanna have fun with weird builds sure, but wont be used in normal gameplay for sure. And gamechangers, most liiiiikeeely nooooot.

maybe they'r related to the new flydolon fight mechanic, would wait to see that first

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shiichibukai said:

They are bloody useless, why should I use them over the current existing mods that give me so much more power?

They're not useless for people that don't necessarily need to be at 100% power at all times. Which in the game's current content basically nobody needs to.

• Satisfied 1
  • Applause 4

we must all gather together and summon the red text

• Woah 1
  • Applause 2

I also hope that today, I know that they are working hard.:satisfied:

• Haha 1

It probably won't be today cause they weren't in yesterday. Unless they're feeling crazy.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

They're not useless for people that don't necessarily need to be at 100% power at all times. Which in the game's current content basically nobody needs to.

That is one of(if not the biggest) warframes problems.

Sidegrading.

Since there is no proper endgame, item/mod scaling is messed up. Under normal circumstances, progression is made forward. We keep moving to the sides.

Honestly, the longer I wait for the this, the less hyped I'm getting. The more I look at the upcoming content, the more I realise that the mods are basically gimmicks with no real use, the new Warframe is an incoherent mashup of "meh" abilities, and the boss and new game-mode are probably going to have meh rewards. T.T 
I'm probably not going to buy Wisp with plat after all, so, in a way, I guess this waiting has been a net positive. ^.^ 
Tileset looks nice, though. :) 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

That is one of(if not the biggest) warframes problems.

Sidegrading.

Since there is no proper endgame, item/mod scaling is messed up. Under normal circumstances, progression is made forward. We keep moving to the sides.

To be fair they need to fix/change some systems before we can really go "forward"....armor scaling for one. But that's so soo offtopic so whatever.

Edited by HellVOps

I hope that this delay is caused by them putting the final touches on replacing our current broken melee system with the old, functional Melee 2.0. Or an option to pick between the two, I don't mind.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

It probably won't be today cause they weren't in yesterday. Unless they're feeling crazy.

I think the thought process for a lot of people is that they almost aimed to ship friday, but didn't due to the long holiday weekend. Therefore, if they could ship friday, they could ship today and have the rest of the week to bugfix.

I imagine they are either fighting some really bad bugs still, or are using today to clean it up further so that they can release on wednesday, the usual update day

1 minute ago, EchoesOfRain said:

I think the thought process for a lot of people is that they almost aimed to ship friday, but didn't due to the long holiday weekend. Therefore, if they could ship friday, they could ship today and have the rest of the week to bugfix.

I imagine they are either fighting some really bad bugs still, or are using today to clean it up further so that they can release on wednesday, the usual update day

Actually, the thought process is this:

"We will bring everything to the finish line Friday, take the weekend, and come out swinging next week."

This implies both that they should have been finished with the update on Friday and that they were going to ship it ASAP this week. At the very least we were told they'd keep us up to date. It's now 3pm at their offices and not even so much as a, "we're working on it."

Steve's tweet barely counts because he has to say, "this week," even if it's today or he'll get crucified if it doesn't release at the exact micro-second he said would.

• Upvote 3

I cant make up my mind if I should go to sleep or wait for the update 😕

Just now, MR9BCI said:

I cant make up my mind if I should go to sleep or wait for the update 😕

Go get some sleep, friendo. Even if it does come out now/soon. If you're tired you'll be in no position to enjoy it. 

• Like 2