[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

Just now, MR9BCI said:

I cant make up my mind if I should go to sleep or wait for the update 😕

Sleep. Better than gaming any day, and it's the update ain't going anywhere. 

Gerade eben schrieb MR9BCI:

Same and I hate school on wednesday so I hope its online today very late so I can come home to my wisp 

7 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

I hope that this delay is caused by them putting the final touches on replacing our current broken melee system with the old, functional Melee 2.0. Or an option to pick between the two, I don't mind.

Broken in what way ? 

Justo ahora, MR9BCI dijo:

I think you should go to sleep. If it dropped today you wouldn't miss on anything aside from the bugs that regularly show up on the launch of a mainline update. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shiichibukai said:

They are bloody useless, why should I use them over the current existing mods that give me so much more power? I guess if you wanna have fun with weird builds sure, but wont be used in normal gameplay for sure. And gamechangers, most liiiiikeeely nooooot.

Obviously they're not mods that you'll want to equip all at once or something. They're not suddenly going to become the new meta, but they can easily replace a couple of mods in one's current build to add some surprising capabilities.

Aero mod set ("enemies damaged when Aimgliding are put to sleep upon landing"), for example? Assuming it functions the same way as Sleep/Rest/Blind/etc, that's straight-up +700% crit damage (additive) that applies regardless of whether the melee weapon actually crits. That's a bigger crit multiplier than many crit builds, while requiring zero crit-related mods on your melee weapon-- meaning that those slots can be used for beefing up raw damage and Status (bleeds / condition overload / etc) instead. Which opens up pure-status melee builds (i.e. builds that take full advantage of the octupled non-crit damage from Sleep/Rest/Blind/etc) to every frame, instead of requiring Excal/Ivara/Equinox/Madurai.

Imagine a Slash-heavy polearm with 100% status chance. Or just imagine a Redeemer Prime or something (which isn't as practical, but think of the numbers!). Now imagine both of those doing 8x damage on any frame. That is how the Aero mod set do.

The other set mods are less extreme, but can certainly be worth adding if you can make room. (As a rule of thumb: If your build involves something as negligible as a Drift mod, then yes, you can make room.)

- Proton Pulse will let any warframe launch themselves across maps upon contact with a wall.
- Anti-Grav Array and Odomedic are nice bonuses (with the latter potentially freeing up an operator Magus slot) that can typically be equipped passively since Sentinel/Moa builds aren't as cramped.
- Motus Setup is big beefy stats for your shotgun if you move around a lot, and Proton Jet (if additive) can be super useful for frames that can wall latch safely.

Is nice.

Edited by SortaRandom
  • Applause 2

Posted (edited)

Time for a R E D T E X T prayer on relays.

*bath in red paint and go on Earth's relay*

Edited by Umbriellan
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Even if it does not drop today, an update on the build/state of the content would be nice

• Upvote 7

Well, while I wait for my Wisp to be released, I'll just keep working on ranking the few other Frames I've had sitting in storage for a few years that I thought I had no interest in. Like Saryn. I'm now on the Saryn hype train. Thank you for the delay! I found another Frame I can enjoy using! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Deathcrrush:

Said they would keep us updated tho

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Kalbach:

WHERE IS THE NEWS

Did you really believe they would keep their promises?

By now everyone knows that, when DE says they'll do something, they're not going to do it.

Hell, they're probably laughing right now, sitting on the update, waiting for TennoCon (or WasteOfTimeCon as I like to call it), so that they can show off 2 seconds of gameplay.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

No update and no news🤔

Just hope something horrible did not happen

Or just before they are leaving theyl post the situation on things. I think its bout 15.05 In Canada and In finland we end work 15 or 16 hours. IM quite hyped for gas city remastered

And quite druk too

Wish i had a Job soon(not before gas city tho) 

• Haha 1

hot tip, you'll know the launch is near when steve starts streaming. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Shelusine said:

Why is everyone expecting it today exactly ?

Cause im laking stuff to do and my only goals atm are getting arcane aegis. IM a lazy drunk so figthing eidolons Feels like a chore and i suck at trading. I wanna explore bad

1 minute ago, Shelusine said:

D6tOzhbXsAEifLe.png:large

>hear from us Tuesday
>come out swinging next week

It implies either today or tomorrow. Most of us are just waiting for news.

• Upvote 2

Gerade eben schrieb Shelusine:

Last week they said they'll have it done on friday, because of the long weekend they didn't want to release it then.

Today is the first day they're working again this week, so a release today would be realistic.

Just now, Cubewano said:

hot tip, you'll know the launch is near when steve starts streaming. 

Streaming? Where twich or that other thingy? 

1 minute ago, Shelusine said:

Thats a good question actualy. Its Tuesday. They started working this week, today only. Even if they "finished" the Update on Friday, it probably wont come today, cause they started on it today only LOL. I expect it around Wednesday if not even Thursday cause we all know DE xD

I'm more irritated that there hasn't been any word about the update aside from Steve's tweet, which is basically nothing. I didn't expect the update to come out today, and I'd bet money it won't be tomorrow, either, but can you at least inform the masses of what's happening? I mean come on now.

• Applause 6
  • Upvote 1

Chillax. They finished lunch an hour ago. They just started working on it again. Give them another hour or 2 and we'll get news. Other than: It'll release today or not, we wont get

Just let us know when its coming, if its 3 days from now its fine with me. Just let us know 😕

• Upvote 2

hace 2 minutos, DocLouis dijo:

I'm more irritated that there hasn't been any word about the update aside from Steve's tweet, which is basically nothing. I didn't expect the update to come out today, and I'd bet money it won't be tomorrow, either, but can you at least inform the masses of what's happening? I mean come on now.

They should say something like "not today" at least, just that 2 words. I'm usually a patient person, indeed the most patient in my whole alliance, but this time the hype game is going too far. People need answers, and it's not too dificult to please them

• Upvote 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb tiger841007:

No expectations, no disappointments

I expected nothing at this point and I'm still disappointed.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1