[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

Feels very ood you guys are hard focused on when there having lunch, just relax do something else. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I already knew we weren't getting today , no smash talking or anything against de but last stream they said they usually like to push for Wednesday and being that yesterday was a holiday I didn't really expect much out of today as its the first day back in the office off a 3 day weekend. Im hoping we get this wed-Thursday but unforeseen circumstances would always arise. I just really hope this update contains content that's not a 1-2 hour grind and your done and waiting for the next update. Im excited for a new warframe and will be prepared to grind it out if its available to farm.

To DE

I hope your long weekend was a fun one , from a fellow Canadian to another. Please do make sure that they rewards are reasonable before releasing so we don't have to go through another frustration post after release. with the level of frustration from players for having to wait because of a delay it's almost garunteed this update will be under a watchful eye and hope its as good as the little sneak peaks make it look.

PS stop giving me plat discounts after I just purchased a prime access or prime vault bundle (jokes) 😛

Justo ahora, -_Momo_- dijo:

Feels very ood you guys are hard focused on when there having lunch, just relax do something else. 

Yeah LOL, There are books to be readen, places to be visited, music to be listened, people to be talked and maybe something more if everything comes alright ... 

2 minutes ago, -_Momo_- said:

Bro it’s 3:37 eastern time they are way past done with lunch so no they aren’t eating lunch and they are at work so an update would be nice. Look at the time zones don’t just assume stuff.

Just now, TigerStormYT said:

It’s going to be interesting. Just get used to it. They aren’t a triple A studio and warframe is still considered ‘indie’ 

They arent big i know but i cant see why they cant like "oh so we have 5 more hours of work left hmm it wont be complete today so atleast we should tell the community it wont come today" and then like somehow they do complete the work and release the update say " Woo we preponed the update , we love you guys " or something. I mean that shouldnt be hard. They can even say "Sorry guys but update will come friday" . I am pretty sure everyone just wants to hear something even  if it means update is a month away so that they can get back to their work. I myself want to go to sleep but if the update does land today i want to put it in update, i can imagine others having stuff like going somewhere or doing something else too.

I see a black text and I want it painted red
No other colors anymore I want them to turn red
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of letters and they're all painted red
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens ev'ry day
I look inside myself and see my heart is red
I see my black text I must have it painted red
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facin' up, when your whole text is black

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Just now, CryoELITE said:

They arent big i know but i cant see why they cant like "oh so we have 5 more hours of work left hmm it wont be complete today so atleast we should tell the community it wont come today" and then like somehow they do complete the work and release the update say " Woo we preponed the update , we love you guys " or something. I mean that shouldnt be hard. They can even say "Sorry guys but update will come friday" . I am pretty sure everyone just wants to hear something even  if it means update is a month away so that they can get back to their work. I myself want to go to sleep but if the update does land today i want to put it in update, i can imagine others having stuff like going somewhere or doing something else too.

If you gotta go to sleep or have something you need to do go do it. Your life isn’t dependent on whether you hear about an update or not like seriously. You’re making the decision to stay up. DE isn’t making you stay up, and we certainly are not so quit complaining and let them do their work.

• Applause 2

2 minutes ago, CryoELITE said:

Have to agree with this. As a german that cant stay up until 1 or 2 am, I more want to know if I can let the update happen over night or not. With my not superfast connection, it would take me all evening to update if it does drop over night (for me at the least).

• Upvote 1

Just now, zurdaro said:

Have to agree with this. As a german that cant stay up until 1 or 2 am, I more want to know if I can let the update happen over night or not. With my not superfast connection, it would take me all evening to update if it does drop over night (for me at the least).

AGAIN! Your life does not revolve around an f-ing game omg like Jesus common sense.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

7 minutes ago, -_Momo_- said:

Apologies for derailing but i learned something and burt my fi gers on my toast. Microwawd cheese is super Hot (just installed a intregated microwawe whit my mum) 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TigerStormYT said:

AGAIN! Your life does not revolve around an f-ing game omg like Jesus common sense.

That is true. Simply wish to play with my friends once i get home after work without taking a whole evening to keep pc stuck at updating with little use for it otherwise.

Edited by zurdaro

1 minute ago, TigerStormYT said:

They're not saying their life revolves around it. They're just wanting to know if it's happening today so they know if they can leave the launcher open overnight to download the update whenever it comes.

• Applause 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb TigerStormYT:

How do you know? Maybe his life DOES revolve around a f-ing game.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, zurdaro said:

That is true. Simply wish to play with my friend once i get home after work without taking a whole evening to keep pc stuck at updating with little use for it otherwise.

I see your point but then again sleep is really really important, I should know I’m a high schooler and if I don’t get enough sleep I feel dead inside

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

How do you know? Maybe his life DOES revolve around a f-ing game.

Then that is sad. You have my condolences.

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

They're not saying their life revolves around it. They're just wanting to know if it's happening today so they know if they can leave the launcher open overnight to download the update whenever it comes.

Didint some one In This thread say that if you leave the Launcher open it wont activly look for updates? 

Gerade eben schrieb TigerStormYT:

Then that is sad. You have my condolences.

You know what's really sad?

The fact that you think you have to argue with people about it.

"omg like jesus common sense"

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Wanted - Dead or Alive : 10 platinum as reward
Hunt this guy boyz !

Révélation

D7HXK8NXoAAcWQv.jpg:large

The REDTEXT cult should not come alive again ! Stop this madlad frame at all cost !

Edited by Umbriellan
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

That’s a waste of energy tho. Yes I am negative. I practice the fine art of cynicism 

• Applause 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb coolteemu:

Didint some one In This thread say that if you leave the Launcher open it wont activly look for updates? 

It does look for updates.

About every 30 mins to 1 hour I believe.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TigerStormYT said:

That’s a waste of energy tho. Yes I am negative. I practice the fine art of cynicism 

You're not being a cynic. You're being a jerk. There's a difference.

Edited by Chipputer
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

You know what's really sad?

The fact that you think you have to argue with people about it.

"omg like jesus common sense"

But I have a point. In regards to the saltiness that is emanating from you, water that down. You are over salivated.

2 minutes ago, TigerStormYT said:

Oh please, you do not know i only get 3-4 hrs free time everyday and my internet is 200 kbps . If i dont put the update as soon as it comes out i wont be able to play tomorrow. I get your point but just because you do something differently doesnt mean the industry standards or expectations should also change. I do like DE and the direction of their work but somethings are just subpar like these. DE probably does balancing better than blizzard atleast lol , but thats something for another topic. I am going off anyway , 1 day no gaming is no big deal :) 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Chipputer said:

You're not being a cynic. You're being a $&*^. There's a difference.

No need to use such harsh language.

Gerade eben schrieb TigerStormYT:

But I have a point. In regards to the saltiness that is emanating from you, water that down. You are over salivated.

Stuff tastes better with salt, though.

• Woah 1