[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

Just now, TigerStormYT said:

That’s a waste of energy tho. Yes I am negative. I practice the fine art of cynicism 

Ah, cynicism. You have a fine taste there 🙂

But yes, I agree with your statement about sleep, it really is very important, I know that from life and work, too.

Just now, CryoELITE said:

Oh please, you do not know i only get 3-4 hrs free time everyday and my internet is 200 kbps . If i dont put the update as soon as it comes out i wont be able to play tomorrow. I get your point but just because you do something differently doesnt mean the industry standards or expectations should also change. I do like DE and the direction of their work but somethings are just subpar like these. DE probably does balancing better than blizzard atleast lol , but thats something for another topic. I am going off anyway , 1 day no gaming is no big deal 🙂

True. But I completely get where you are coming from. I have the attention span of a gold fish and the patience of a hyper active kitten

48 minutes ago, Deathcrrush said:

Broken in what way ? 

Stances ruin any semblance of being able to move around freely while fighting. This was known from the very start, yet DE deliberately decided to force them on us regardless.

Forcing the weapon to be actively equipped breaks syndicate procs, weapon reloading when empty, alt-fire and mining/fishing tools.

Auto-block ruins, well, everything. Can't shoot your redeemer while under fire, can't aimglide properly if under fire. Can't even block yourself to make use of something like Guardian Derision or the Vaydon.

Slam attacks send enemies drifting lazily up into the air, which is useless for actually killing them with followup melee strikes.

There are very numerous and serious downsides to the current melee system, with only one upside of marginal use: being able to aim slam attacks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

You're not being a cynic. You're being a jerk. There's a difference.

I do belive cynisism thru text only apears jerkish. Like sarcasm thru text can be intrepeted(realword?) to be dushe like behaviour

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

Stuff tastes better with salt, though.

To much salt and it’s repulsive. There is balance that needs to be kept, as with all things. When even one thing falls out of balance, things can change drastically.

1 minute ago, coolteemu said:

I do belive cynisism thru text only apears jerkish. Like sarcasm thru text can be intrepeted(realword?) to be dushe like behaviour

Truth. My sarcasm irl is so thick people think I’m serious.

Hey, calm down kids, relax. We all are here for answers, not to fight each others. Calm down, and if you dont have nothing kind to say to your fellow tenno, dont say anything. Lets just give the impression we are all adults, pls. 

Just now, XzWasPzX said:

Hey, calm down kids, relax. We all are here for answers, not to fight each others. Calm down, and if you dont have nothing kind to say to your fellow tenno, dont say anything. Lets just give the impression we are all adults, pls. 

I am not an adult.

• Applause 2

1 minute ago, TigerStormYT said:

Truth. My sarcasm irl is so thick people think I’m serious.

Thats the way some ppl i cluding me like it. I also enjoy trash talking whit friends. It sustains me

Justo ahora, TigerStormYT dijo:

I am not an adult.

Me neither, I'm just old. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CryoELITE said:

Oh please, you do not know i only get 3-4 hrs free time everyday and my internet is 200 kbps . If i dont put the update as soon as it comes out i wont be able to play tomorrow. I get your point but just because you do something differently doesnt mean the industry standards or expectations should also change. I do like DE and the direction of their work but somethings are just subpar like these. DE probably does balancing better than blizzard atleast lol , but thats something for another topic. I am going off anyway , 1 day no gaming is no big deal 🙂

Ouch, similar situation here, with a DL speed of 1 MB/s at best (if noone else is occupying the internet with say... Netflix).

Regardless of any information from the side of DE, I will aim to gain the sleep that I need. Worst case scenario is anyways only that I've to play catch-up with those in clan that were ready much earlier. *shrugs*

Well we have 1 update atleast. Thats the title of this thread 😛

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

If only DE said something, you know, like they promised, but obviously they aren't going to let the community know how the update is going, first, they delay it to this week, and then they remain silent, not saying anything about it..

• Upvote 2

Justo ahora, Caliboom dijo:

If only DE said something, you know, like they promised, but obviously they aren't going to let the community know how the update is going, first, they delay it to this week, and then they remain silent, not saying anything about it..

Sadly i think it's gonna be tomorrow, maybe thursday but if i had to bet some money I'd say tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Caliboom said:

Yeah it’s a trend and it’s frustrating but complaining and beradding DE about doesn’t help.

Gona go watch One Punch Man ep. 7, if they still don't realease the update until then...gona call it a day xD

• Applause 1

No news is good news. It means they still hope to get it out today. 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

On 2019-05-17 at 12:28 PM, -TSA-Swaggi said:

Is this rlly a thing????

Hard Landings can be easily avoided by sliding or rolling when reaching the ground.

This Mod is complete senseless! 

Maybe it is, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people use it anyway.

Just now, Palizar said:

Gona go watch One Punch Man ep. 7, if they still don't realease the update until then...gona call it a day xD

did just finish watching it, would love to see suiryu vs garou

3 minutes ago, shabudua said:

Il toast for that. Good talk

• Upvote 1

hace 3 minutos, shabudua dijo:

They dont need to update post every day till update day.. give them necesary time, it work for fortuna it comes with less bugs than expected.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb shabudua:

I wish I could be that positive in life.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, davej83 said:

They dont need to update post every day till update day.. give them necesary time, it work for fortuna it comes with less bugs than expected.

They told us we would get news from them today. Whether the patch or not, we were supposed to be told something.

• Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, TigerStormYT said:

I see your point but then again sleep is really really important, I should know I’m a high schooler and if I don’t get enough sleep I feel dead inside

You have more then enough time to get sleep as a high schooler

• Haha 2