Jump to content
[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

Recommended Posts

hace 1 hora, Riger82 dijo:

They told us we would get news from them today. Whether the patch or not, we were supposed to be told something.

Sorry then i miss that part in the announced. So yes they maybe working hard last part before release at nigth ? ( EU zone )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Yousho said:

Just starting playing wisp, gonna give some early feedback: 

  Reveal hidden contents

 /s

 

??

Update isn't out yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ascendantz said:

??

Update isn't out yet...

that's called trolling.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ascendantz said:

??

Update isn't out yet...

You forgot to reveal hidden content. 😉 

/s

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alanthier said:

that's called trolling.

Shoulda figured lol 🤣 ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-17 at 10:27 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

Bruh, why you got to do me dirty like this? There have already been demonstrated problems with account lockouts due to 2FA and there are several players that don't want to use the system. by preventing trading for players who don't want to use the system, you are punishing players who just like being able to hop into their games. Please don't ship with this guys, I really like the rest of the update, but this is just terrible in my eyes. cheers ^_^

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-17 at 8:27 AM, [DE]Helen said:

2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno.

Dude, no.  That's completely bogus.  At the very least grandfather in pre-existing accounts to be exempt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

2FA for trades and general game security - Hell yes!     In this day and age, WTB   3FA!
Any legit 'issues' with 2FA will get sorted out, imho far outweighs (minor) inconveniences of it.

 

 

Edited by -DruiD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Masticarno said:

Bruh, why you got to do me dirty like this? There have already been demonstrated problems with account lockouts due to 2FA and there are several players that don't want to use the system. by preventing trading for players who don't want to use the system, you are punishing players who just like being able to hop into their games. Please don't ship with this guys, I really like the rest of the update, but this is just terrible in my eyes. cheers ^_^

You only need to verify your device once & with all the charge back scams happening here and there, this is the right thing to do. I don't understand why anyone should complain about this if they know their email login credentials. This is totally just a one time thing, unless you change device frequently which is unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-18 at 1:27 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

 

DE Team - it might help allay suspicions and fears on this if the FAQ page is a bit more fleshed out, or more detail provided - and especially if its going to launch with it.

For example, will 2FA trigger on a new IP login, a new PC (hardware imprint) login,  or multiple other factors together in a sort of risk profile\matrix.

I realise you can't the discuss specifics as that highlights the security methodology used for 2FA protection and lead to circumnavigation, however I believe there is more that could be said that what is on the FAQ now to fight some of the fear mongering.     Can't please everyone, everywhere  and sometimes - saying less is more ... but hey.. worth a 2nd look maybe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, -TokisakiKurumi- said:

Anything new?

DE is asleep. It is 4 AM over by there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prob on Friday 11:59pm.

Not rly excited at all for this... Just a overdue rework on a tileset, fly-dolon and mastery fodder Warframe/ weapons. Oh Joy.

The only thing maybe is coloring wisps ult blue to fire a Kamehameha that ok for starchart but useless after that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr.Pepper23 said:

Prob on Friday 11:59pm.

Not rly excited at all for this... Just a overdue rework on a tileset, fly-dolon and mastery fodder Warframe/ weapons. Oh Joy.

The only thing maybe is coloring wisps ult blue to fire a Kamehameha that ok for starchart but useless after that. 

I mean, what did you expect from Gas City Rework?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PeaCoC said:

I mean, what did you expect from Gas City Rework?

More smelly baddies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -DruiD- said:

More smelly baddies?

Just because they live in Gas City doesnt mean they smell... i think D;

Or maybe the thing on Alads face is a respirator cos their air is so bad

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, -TokisakiKurumi- said:

Very soon today?

is it tmr update?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 8 Minuten schrieb -TokisakiKurumi-:

Very soon today?

I say if it doesn't drop within the next 4 hours, it's delayed again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
vor 2 Minuten schrieb o0Despair0o:

I say if it doesn't drop within the next 4 hours, it's delayed again.

it's 06:15 a.m in London ontario. they starts working soon. They have a lot of time today to bring it out.

Edited by pyromaster3000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

I say if it doesn't drop within the next 4 hours, it's delayed again.

ow u mean today 10pm will release the update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
vor 2 Minuten schrieb pyromaster3000:

it's 06:15 a.m in London ontario. they starts working soon. They have a lot of time today to bring it out.

It's 12:15 AM here in germany, 6 hours ahead, and as far as I remember, updates usually came around about 4-5 PM here.

Edited by o0Despair0o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...