[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

hace 1 hora, Riger82 dijo:

They told us we would get news from them today. Whether the patch or not, we were supposed to be told something.

Sorry then i miss that part in the announced. So yes they maybe working hard last part before release at nigth ? ( EU zone )

27 minutes ago, Yousho said:

Just starting playing wisp, gonna give some early feedback: 

Reveal hidden contents

/s

??

Update isn't out yet...

5 minutes ago, Ascendantz said:

??

Update isn't out yet...

that's called trolling.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ascendantz said:

??

Update isn't out yet...

You forgot to reveal hidden content. 😉 

/s

• Haha 1

Just now, Alanthier said:

that's called trolling.

Shoulda figured lol 🤣 ty

On 2019-05-17 at 10:27 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

Bruh, why you got to do me dirty like this? There have already been demonstrated problems with account lockouts due to 2FA and there are several players that don't want to use the system. by preventing trading for players who don't want to use the system, you are punishing players who just like being able to hop into their games. Please don't ship with this guys, I really like the rest of the update, but this is just terrible in my eyes. cheers ^_^

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-05-17 at 8:27 AM, [DE]Helen said:

2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno.

Dude, no.  That's completely bogus.  At the very least grandfather in pre-existing accounts to be exempt.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

2FA for trades and general game security - Hell yes!     In this day and age, WTB   3FA!
Any legit 'issues' with 2FA will get sorted out, imho far outweighs (minor) inconveniences of it.

Edited by -DruiD-

4 hours ago, Masticarno said:

Bruh, why you got to do me dirty like this? There have already been demonstrated problems with account lockouts due to 2FA and there are several players that don't want to use the system. by preventing trading for players who don't want to use the system, you are punishing players who just like being able to hop into their games. Please don't ship with this guys, I really like the rest of the update, but this is just terrible in my eyes. cheers ^_^

You only need to verify your device once & with all the charge back scams happening here and there, this is the right thing to do. I don't understand why anyone should complain about this if they know their email login credentials. This is totally just a one time thing, unless you change device frequently which is unlikely.

On 2019-05-18 at 1:27 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

DE Team - it might help allay suspicions and fears on this if the FAQ page is a bit more fleshed out, or more detail provided - and especially if its going to launch with it.

For example, will 2FA trigger on a new IP login, a new PC (hardware imprint) login,  or multiple other factors together in a sort of risk profile\matrix.

I realise you can't the discuss specifics as that highlights the security methodology used for 2FA protection and lead to circumnavigation, however I believe there is more that could be said that what is on the FAQ now to fight some of the fear mongering.     Can't please everyone, everywhere  and sometimes - saying less is more ... but hey.. worth a 2nd look maybe.

11 minutes ago, -TokisakiKurumi- said:

Anything new?

DE is asleep. It is 4 AM over by there.

• Like 3

Prob on Friday 11:59pm.

Not rly excited at all for this... Just a overdue rework on a tileset, fly-dolon and mastery fodder Warframe/ weapons. Oh Joy.

The only thing maybe is coloring wisps ult blue to fire a Kamehameha that ok for starchart but useless after that. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Pepper23 said:

Prob on Friday 11:59pm.

Not rly excited at all for this... Just a overdue rework on a tileset, fly-dolon and mastery fodder Warframe/ weapons. Oh Joy.

The only thing maybe is coloring wisps ult blue to fire a Kamehameha that ok for starchart but useless after that. 

I mean, what did you expect from Gas City Rework?

2 minutes ago, PeaCoC said:

I mean, what did you expect from Gas City Rework?

More smelly baddies?

2 minutes ago, -DruiD- said:

More smelly baddies?

Just because they live in Gas City doesnt mean they smell... i think D;

Or maybe the thing on Alads face is a respirator cos their air is so bad

4 minutes ago, -TokisakiKurumi- said:

Very soon today?

is it tmr update?

vor 8 Minuten schrieb -TokisakiKurumi-:

Very soon today?

I say if it doesn't drop within the next 4 hours, it's delayed again.

Posted (edited)
vor 2 Minuten schrieb o0Despair0o:

it's 06:15 a.m in London ontario. they starts working soon. They have a lot of time today to bring it out.

Edited by pyromaster3000

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

ow u mean today 10pm will release the update?

Posted (edited)
vor 2 Minuten schrieb pyromaster3000:

it's 06:15 a.m in London ontario. they starts working soon. They have a lot of time today to bring it out.

It's 12:15 AM here in germany, 6 hours ahead, and as far as I remember, updates usually came around about 4-5 PM here.

Edited by o0Despair0o