[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb o0Despair0o:

It's 12:15 AM here in germany, 6 hours ahead, and as far as I remember, updates usually came around about 4-5 PM here.

i'm from Germany too 😄 but sometimes the updates came a "bit" later, aroung  7 or 8 p.m. it have more reasons when an updates ist came out. 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb pyromaster3000:

i'm from Germany too 😄 but sometimes the updates came a "bit" later, aroung  7 or 8 p.m. it have more reasons when an updates ist came out. 

Yeah in germany its usually around 3-6 pm i guess

uhm, i think, "normal" updates came between 3-6pm but major updates like this, came a bit later. They wanna be sure, the update will work fine as possible. Sure, hotfixes will come asap too. 

Heads up Tenno, we will survive to waiting for it 😄 

In my memory most updates are around the 5pm-6pm mark for us Germans. Though I also remembered waking up one Friday to hear PoE Remastered dropped "overnight"(for me at least) so there is that, too. I will see what happens, either I will play the update, or not. There is enough to keep me occupied one way or another.

45 minutes ago, pyromaster3000 said:

uhm, i think, "normal" updates came between 3-6pm but major updates like this, came a bit later. They wanna be sure, the update will work fine as possible. Sure, hotfixes will come asap too. 

Heads up Tenno, we will survive to waiting for it 😄 

Almost every large patch hits me here on the west coast between 1-4pm pst.

Gerade eben schrieb Riger82:

Almost every large patch hits me here on the west coast between 1-4pm pst.

That's the difference, i was spoken in CEST (centrel european summer time) ^^

Gah its been raining and thundering the whole ruddy Day AGAIN. 

Enyways eny news on the update than that 1 tweet. And how does one do wood work while it rains. Dont want to break my chainsaw or my knee again

vor 32 Minuten schrieb coolteemu:

my knee again

I believe there are special work pants out there to prevent you from ramming a chainsaw into your knee.

Then again, that's one hell of a knee if it can break a chainsaw.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Atelayer:

WHEN?

If RNGesus is on our side, it should arrive in more than 5 minutes and less than 5 hours.

ohhhhhhhhh i cant wait come on i need this i want this warframe forever

29 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I believe there are special work pants out there to prevent you from ramming a chainsaw into your knee.

Then again, that's one hell of a knee if it can break a chainsaw.

Yea there are😅 aint got money to buy em rn tho. If i had em then and there i wud not have a gash size of my pinky on my knee. Thank god the chain was dull (dull chain does not cut deep) 

Remember kids/Men keep that chain away from yer hands and feet

20 minutes ago, HiDieCryBye said:

what do we say to the The Jovian Concord update?

neil patrick harris no GIF by bubly

Sss bout 10 am In Canada theres still time for a gas leak

Im expecting Thursday or Friday with an early morning Monday patch fixing the bugs reported over the weekend.

We are hoping for it to launch today but the truth is that only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

• Woah 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Joel_The_Jackle:

Im expecting Thursday or Friday with an early morning Monday patch fixing the bugs reported over the weekend.

They try to avoid updates on fridays, so we might as well prepare for another week of delays.

4 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

They try to avoid updates on fridays, so we might as well prepare for another week of delays.

If so something has gone Realy wrong

Last what de said they had bout 8ish hours work left on tursday and its now wensday my dudes (AAAAAAAA) 

If they release today they cud fix stuff tomorrow and friday fast ish? And come swinging back on monday. Dunno im just impaitent and bored

vor 1 Minute schrieb coolteemu:

Dunno im just impaitent and bored

I've been impaitient and bored for the past 2 months.

I'm dying here.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, HiDieCryBye said:

what do we say to the The Jovian Concord update?

neil patrick harris no GIF by bubly

Not this month. 😄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I've been impaitient and bored for the past 2 months.

I'm dying here.

I'm champing at the bit as much as anyone else, but there's no need to get all gloomy. You'll be waiting the same amount of time, why not do so in good graces?

• Like 1

I think Steve said somewhere mainline updates take 8 hours to verify. DE are probably waiting for their latest build to pass the tests, then they push it immediately. So at around 3pm you'll either hear "Not today" or Red Text followed by waiting to download the 3gb. DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?!