[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

22 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Additional New Mods

• Gale Kick - Warframe: 100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.

Why is this a mod instead of an inherit effect? Been waiting 5 years for this to be put in the game, but it's not worth a slot.

• Upvote 13

The new pistol looks like fun, Aiming is overrated anyway

30 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Beward the Ropalolyst

Beware, heh

Also that name is atrocious. Scott was right. 

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I wonder how 2FA will be applied in trades. Will the Mobile App for Warframe support it like Steam/Google Authenticator? 2FA is awesome for security, but the way this game does it is outdated and clunky.

Hopefully with Authy. 

Posted (edited)

nice update but these mods are really useless, why should i waste mod space for that.

Edited by Suiru
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Maybe overthink that the Exodias will be behind this update also why befor than Exodia Force for example is yust trasch 

i hope Dev Add New Slots Mod in all build in warframe for zenurik mod and special mod 
and up Riven capacity we need this game more fast in much mission's and not bored .. 
some warframe skills need to be reworked again too 

• Upvote 1

About 2FA, can I get the codes with the warframe app, like the steam app?

I just need to use the code once by pc, not everytime I do trade?

Please give us a space roomba for our personal quarters!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Beward the Ropalolyst

Challenge the winged beast that makes the Gas City its home. Whether up close or at range, the Ropalolyst is a threat few can stand against alone.

"Few can stand against alone". Somehow those words gives me hint that the boss will be easy. Hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2fa enabled, no message... assuming there's some sort of delay on it's release.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Suiru said:

nice update but these mods are really useless, why should i waste mod space for that.

Dunno, Proton set sounds good, Motus for shotgun is basically always on and better than Blunderbuss.  

Aero set effect is really neat but finding space for it will be difficult, yes.

Is the tennogen coming with this? Really looking forward to Frost Ion. 

not gonna bother upgrading any of the new mods ...

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your hard works guys and gals! Super duper excited to see the update next week! ^_^

• Like 1

Thank you for learning your lesson from those stupid redesigned lockers and making the remastered Gas City still look like the Corpus would actually want to make it. These are penny-pinchers -- they want cheap metal skeletons and LED strip-lights whenever they can get away with it. The milled metal furnishings and holograms would be reserved for like Nef Anyo's private quarters, not the workspace of lowly crewmen

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

With 2fa being required for trading will you be preventing people without 2fa from enabling trade chat?
Trading there is likely to be a big hassle when people try to buy/sell without reading the patch notes

Edited by Sailak
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

Are we getting new slots to put these mods in? Because my main complaint, as always, is that you keep adding "nifty" mods (like Prisma Tetra augment), but the slot sacrifice is rarely worth it (hek augment, supra augment, these are examples of good ones) - in fact, some makes game-play worse.

Otherwise, to the collectors bin to rot with most of the other set mods.

Edited by Kryogeneva
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, kingvaldemir said:

"Few can stand against alone". Somehow those words gives me hint that the boss will be easy. Hope I'm wrong.

it won' be that hard if it is where a frame drop. 

• Applause 1

Wisp is about to flip the bird in the first image. xD

" coming next week ", what is it a Deja VU ? lmfao

speaking of adding insult to injury, showing all the new stuff coming but oh wait , it's next week because last week you wrote the same but this week you delayed lmfao

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Julian_Skies:

Dunno, Proton set sounds good, Motus for shotgun is basically always on and better than Blunderbuss.  

Aero set effect is really neat but finding space for it will be difficult, yes.

Proton is more for Wall latch style, i think nobody wall latches in this game. 

Motus is good for shotgun but ònly for 4s. after double jump or bulletjump? i better mod something more usefull for my shotgun than this one.

Aero set could be good but how much dmg it does is the question.

All in one, i dont like these mods because you are forced to do something immobile or after like bulletjump only for 4 sec buff