[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

1 minute ago, adry306 said:

Isn't that for consoles? 

Pushing updates to consoles is a completely different beast. It also costs DE money.

10 minutes ago, Sighfer said:

I think Steve said somewhere mainline updates take 8 hours to verify. DE are probably waiting for their latest build to pass the tests, then they push it immediately. So at around 3pm you'll either hear "Not today" or Red Text followed by waiting to download the 3gb. DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?!

3pm In Canada time? 

2 minutes ago, coolteemu said:

3pm In Canada time? 

Yes. So, in 4 hours.

Highly doubt it is today since there has been no word from them. Might be a surprise late night update but again, they mentioned thursday too. 

2 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Highly doubt it is today since there has been no word from them. Might be a surprise late night update but again, they mentioned thursday too. 

Hm you got a sharp point there. 

Guess il ask my friend if shes up for a drink or somethign

Yesterday Reb said their USUAL update time is Wednesday&Thursday. Hope we can get a surprise this time :>

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

It's not even noon for DE yet. Yesterday we didnt hear anything until around 4:30 PM their time. Not only that, updates have come out later in the day before, around 5 or 6. If we havent heard ANYTHING by 7pm tonight then assume its tomorrow

• Like 2

Just now, EchoesOfRain said:

It's not even noon for DE yet. Yesterday we didnt hear anything until around 4:30 PM their time. Not only that, updates have come out later in the day before, around 5 or 6. If we havent heard ANYTHING by 7pm tonight then assume its tomorrow

That is fair, but not sure what "noon" signifies.

I'm assuming they start their work hours around 9-10 am like everyone else no ? I think if update was ready, they'd let us know the first thing in the morning. Which means they are testing it still.

11 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

That is fair, but not sure what "noon" signifies.

I'm assuming they start their work hours around 9-10 am like everyone else no ? I think if update was ready, they'd let us know the first thing in the morning. Which means they are testing it still.

"Noon" simply means it's early in the day, and that there's still plenty of time for them to get the update ready, or to update us with information. If I remember correctly, they have had late update drops before, like, later than 9pm. We potentially have all day to wait for the update, but I'd expect to get an update from Reb no later than 6pm

from steve:

"Watching the soon-to-release Jovian Concord trailer..."

hope the actual update will come soon after

26 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

I'm assuming the earliest it will release is late tomorrow evening, but I figure it's more likely it will release sometime mid-Friday.

2 minutes ago, -TokisakiKurumi- said:

Waiting is done bois

love that you're updating both threads on this 🙌

• Satisfied 1

Too bad it means this thread will be dead soon, was a fun ride

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, DarmakX99 said:

I'm assuming the earliest it will release is late tomorrow evening, but I figure it's more likely it will release sometime mid-Friday.

WELP, I'M WRONG, IT'S TODAY, Y'ALL