[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

People: "Oh man the update's not coming today, [DE]LAYS!!"

DE: "We're about to start these guy's whole careers."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gerade eben schrieb PsychadelicTaco:

Can someone please explain the purpose of forcing 2FA for trades? Because I feel there is no logic there...

Normally when you have 2FA and use another device you have to confirm in your mails and that is of course to prevent someone maybe hacking and trading all your stuff to his char 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, PsychadelicTaco said:

Can someone please explain the purpose of forcing 2FA for trades? Because I feel there is no logic there...

There been bots*/proxy accounts and overall questionable accounts existing. As well as con artist due to the game having an economy the same happened in World of Warcraft.

Just now, PsychadelicTaco said:

It's likely to prevent smurfs and alt accounts, basically transferring your items between accounts so that if one gets ban, your items are still secure. Secondly, 2FA would add an additional layer to stop the one time throwaway accounts. Also it would probably open up the ability to trade steam items (fingers cross for tennogen).

6 minutes ago, DelusionalIndividual said:

Also it would probably open up the ability to trade steam items (fingers cross for tennogen).

Will never happen, but a guy can dream.

I hope they will help me with thi 2FA situation, enabled it but it bugged, says it is enabled but actually never sent or asked me to submit a code...so no actual protection and no ephemera of course.

Let's hope once the update is here they will have more time for support.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Phobesse said:

I hope they will help me with thi 2FA situation, enabled it but it bugged, says it is enabled but actually never sent or asked me to submit a code...so no actual protection and no ephemera of course.

Let's hope once the update is here they will have more time for support.

Have you checked your junk folder? Once attempting to enable it you should get a link in your email that asks you to verify that you want it. When that is done, you can login in-game and the game will ask you for a code which is sent to your email at that second, should be in your inbox within minutes.

Also, the ephemera is NOT coming until the new update is up. They phrased it a bit strange here but if you did read the title thoroughly, you should know that everything that was written in this post, is going to happen ONCE the update hits, no exceptions.

Edited by Mabitude
Clarification

5 minutes ago, Mabitude said:

Have you checked your junk folder? Once attempting to enable it you should get a link in your email that asks you to verify that you want it. When that is done, you can login in-game and the game will ask you for a code which is sent to your email at that second, should be in your inbox within minutes.

Also, the ephemera is NOT coming until the new update is up. They phrased it a bit strange here but if you did read the title thoroughly, you should know that everything that was written in this post, is going to happen ONCE the update hits, no exceptions.

Yeah I got the verification link, but not the code to login. Was not even asked a further code, just logged as always. And yeah, not in my junk folder. We'll see what they say..

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Phobesse said:

Yeah I got the verification link, but not the code to login. Was not even asked a further code, just logged as always. And yeah, not in my junk folder. We'll see what they say..

I haven't done any further research on their 2FA, but when I came back to the game on a new rig it did ask me for a code despite 2FA not being enabled, originally. I did enable it yesterday so I could continue to trade and I haven't been asked to enter anything else. I'm assuming if you've authorized your PC beforehand it doesn't need to do it again?

Edited by DocLouis
a word

6 minutes ago, Phobesse said:

I haven't even got my code anymore. 

You will get a new code every time you login from a new computer 🙂

Hope this helps. 

6 minutes ago, Phobesse said:

Hmm, well that is weird then. Usually, you would get this code when its a new sign in, but WF maybe doesn't recognize your PC as "new" since you've probably used it all the time anyway.

1 minute ago, Blake666 said:

I haven't even got my code anymore. 

You will get a new code every time you login from a new computer 🙂

Hope this helps. 

Oh I know, point is, in the FAQ it says " Upon first login after activation, Warframe generates and emails you a code that you will need to enter before you log in. The code changes every few minutes and can be used only once. This process will need to be repeated the first time you login to Warframe on every PC you play it on. "

I neved had to enter that code, not the first time after activating, never. We'll see !

1 minute ago, Mabitude said:

Hmm, well that is weird then. Usually, you would get this code when its a new sign in, but WF maybe doesn't recognize your PC as "new" since you've probably used it all the time anyway.

That could be ! But still, since this is all about security, I'd rather be sure that it is set up correctly and that, if I ever login from another pc, or someone else tries to..it will actually work.

Just now, Phobesse said:

That could be ! But still, since this is all about security, I'd rather be sure that it is set up correctly and that, if I ever login from another pc, or someone else tries to..it will actually work.

Try it somewhere else if you have the option to do so

On 2019-05-17 at 8:27 AM, [DE]Helen said:
  • Kavat's Grace - Warframe: Resist Hard Landings from falling at speeds of up to 40m/s
  • Gale Kick - Warframe: 100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.

I REALLY hope these are Exilius mods
but they are sort of proof that we need an Augment slot for Mods like this and Power augments
they are nice but totally not worth giving up one of our 8 slots for

On 2019-05-17 at 5:27 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Gale Kick - Warframe: 100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.

High Kick meta incoming guys , prepare your black belts  !!

The important part about gale kick is it means nezha can deliver flaming kicks to faces.

Aaaaaand it's coming today! Whatever timezone it might be. My wallet is ready for Wisp Bundle!

• Like 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb DeathGold:

High Kick meta incoming guys , prepare your black belts  !!

What's a "jump kick", anyway? Bullet jump damage?

1 minute ago, derLoko2 said:

What's a "jump kick", anyway? Bullet jump damage?

Slide in midair. It performs a kick that knocks down enemies and does minimal damage. This makes that damage less minimal.

• Satisfied 1

Wisp has no legs... how she will perform jump kick? 😛