[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

I have a bad feeling about this. How many trades are going to fall through now because someone doesn't have 2FA enabled?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

@[DE]Helen
I enabled 2FA now, but didn't
received a in-game message with Fae Path Ephemera.
Is the Fae Path Ephemera deployed with next weeks update or should I have received it instantly?

Aero vantage plus whisp passive = perma invis? Hmm... interesting possibilities depending how this mod functions. Definitely want to see how this works. The wall latch and double jump mods? Ehh not really worth it. 

Also, where are the melee updates? Been quite a while now and there are still a large number of issues that need to be addressed.

So what I'm getting is that the rewards from the new game mode and boss fight aren't sustainable right? It sounds like just new mods and wisp. You gotta understand DE, that you need sustainable rewards that you want to go back for. So once I get everything I can just never touch those missions again. The new game mode seems like it could be challenging but it doesn't look rewarding. Otherwise this update looks cool and I can't wait to explore the tileset and dive into the lore. I much appreciate the hard work on your side. 

• Like 1

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

Anyone explain why the bit about trading is part of this. I get how 2FA is another layer of protection but trading? From what I see most issues from trading come from back paying Plat so people for into negatives or account sharing gone wrong (yes it is against the rule but not the point). Both of those can't be protected by 2FA because the victim willing participated in the action.

Or is this just another push for people to get 2FA?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Proton Mod Set
Set Bonus: During a Wall Latch gain 17% Damage Reduction

• Proton Pulse - Warframe: Wall Dashing grants + 200% Bullet Jump Speed
  • Proton Jet - Rifle: During a Wall Latch gain +50% Critical Chance and Status Chance
  • Proton Snap - Melee: Hold Wall Latch for 2s to gain increased Toxin Damage and Status Chance for a limited time.

Why isn't the set bonus a flat 25% damage reduction? that way when you are wall latching you just get a 1/4 damage reduction. What's with this 17% number?. 25% is just enough and not too much, is easy to calculate and is enough of a buff to this for people to notice and go "hey they buffed it" and maybe check it out.

Why is there nothing here in the set to increase LATCH TIME?

proton pulses speed increase, how long does that last? (its also another example of a mod that does not follow its gimmick)

Proton jets increase to status and critical chance needs to be buffed to 60% so it at least matches a dual mod for a reliable status increase.

how much toxin damage and how much status chance, it has to be more than the dual stat mod(virulent scourge) to be of any use and hopefully more than 10 seconds to be of any use (i can't constantly be next to a wall to get toxin damage)

• Upvote 3

Hm I don't know, but most of these set mods don't look all that appealing right now. I had hopes that these would encourage that kind of playstyle more.

But as you know, slot space is at a premium.

We'll see, though.

• Like 6

Enabled 2FA, no Fae Path Ephemera in my inbox... is it supposed to be available now or after the update?

• Upvote 1

Motus Setup. I see you. I like you. I want you.

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Sooo... can we get this on the mobile app now that it is basically forced on the whole community.

• Applause 2

1 час назад, Darkvramp сказал:

Unless the set bonus is changed to: put enemies to sleep for 10 seconds in a 15-meter radius at max rank, no one is going to use this.

You mean put players to sleep, but its already the point of those mods.

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1

DE: the new sets of mods are useless. Currently, 90% of the existing mods are not used or are used very little, and now you add more and more mods that only serve to make the problem worse.

Instead of adding more garbage to the game, I respectfully ask you, for the sake of your game, to stop a damn time, and better / revise / modify what we already have.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6

some interesting new mods. shame there is no slots to install them in... can you please get back to killing flat damage/health and similar mandatory mods that shuld tie into levels so we can actually slot utility mods?

• Applause 6
  • Upvote 1

Again i really apreciate the hard work DE put in big updates, but sometimes litle things are the one who make the diference,  easy example: we need more mod slots  ( like the special new mods for  gliding, jump and so can be like exilus, special extra slot for special extra things ) im sure 95 % of players wont use them on final build, sorry i dont going to change my reach, flow or something to do something " special " while jump.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Wall Dashing... Wall Running

So with next update, Wall Hopping will be no more ya? That's very good, finally!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Garma.Zavi said:

so, how long will it be DElayed this time? 1week? 1month?

it says next week, so hopefully, they are honest about it

• Haha 1

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

You mean this starts next week after the new update right?

Breach Surge
Open a dimensional breach to overwhelm nearby enemies and cause them to release aggressive Surge sparks when damaged.

is this a wave or an aoe or pulse?

Hi

If there is another vendor or vendors that you need to rank up with, I am going to be so annoyed. Is this the only type of thing you can make?

Apart from Wisp, I don't like anything here. Where is the New War, Non-tennogen cosmetics (specifically Capes), Jedi Robes for the operator (that look cool), Skana Umbra (similar to Skana Prime). Rail-jack. Megan and Rebecca have been saying they are doing so much work, Well where the Hell is it!

Ephemera is the best reward you can come up with? Why is DE so cheap with Vitus Essence? What are they limited issue, are you going to run out.

I sold my Tennocon ticket a month ago, because i'm not happy with DE.

Have good time all those going.

• Applause 1