[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

Useless mods sadly. Was really hoping to see more Amalgam mods instead. Could have been a lot more interesting too than current mods. 😟

Why Nyx deluxe? Where is the Zephyr deluxe? 

The guns sound nice on paper. Hopefully good and FUN to play in-game while also somewhat powerful enough to not become another MR fodder.

Ropalolyst - no idea what fight is about but sounds interesting. Hopefully less like Eidolon and more like Orb or better. 

Looking forward to playing the new content. 🙂 

• Upvote 4

So I just found the tweet about the "domestik" drone for the Orbiter.

This... literally came out of the blue, I didn't expect you folks to go through with it!

Looks like our kavats will get their glorious chariots after all! 😂

11/10!

(included in a spoiler tag to keep the post tidy)

Spoiler

If our Kavats don't ride on top of the Domestiks/Cleaning drones in our Orbiter I'm going to be upset at lack of realism.

latest?cb=20190504041520

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

inb4 you need these stupid mods to fight new sentient 🤔

The weapons and Wisp look fun. But I can say with confidence right now that a lot of people are going to hate the player debuffs in Disruption. 

Notice what's never popular: taking players' power away. Hazards and enemy buffs, generally affecting things outside of us, we can deal. Many like that, in fact. Tamper with our stuff? Nobody enjoys that. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

The mods are interesting, but I bet people will stop using it a few days after the update because it doesn’t add more power and it uses a vital mod slot, please make these mods exilus.

Edited by DrivaMain

5 hours ago, xZaraki_KenPachix said:

Useless  Mod Sets

Don't say that till you try them. Why you being such a downer? Some of them do look meh, but the 100% crit and status one for shotguns looks amazing.

how is this corpus/infested dude still alive lol.

1. Your 2FA system is horrendous. This whole "remove yourself from the game to check your email" is way too 2008.

2. You ran out of good names for your enemies...

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

21 minutes ago, Lokime said:

how is this corpus/infested dude still alive lol.

Alad V? I'm still rooting for him to turn around. A redemption arc. 😟

31 minutes ago, Salthin said:

but the 100% crit and status one for shotguns looks amazing

They do look good but there isn't much "harder/challenging" content to make use of it. Currently, there is a lot of power available to even bother to run such mods. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Aero Vantage - Warframe: +100% Reduced Gravity during Aim Glide

I do hope this is a Exilus Mod.

7 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

I know this is more aimed at combatting RMT / illegal platinum than promoting players' own security but please DO NOT DO THIS. Forcing 2FA is not customer friendly.

I've lost accounts on services due to 2FA mishaps before and I don't want to put my Warframe account at risk like that. And I don't want the inconvenience. I can secure my account just fine, hell, I can write my own damn secure password generator and change it daily if I so chose.

Multiple points of security against intrusion is the same thing as multiple points of failure for access. Don't forget this.

• Upvote 7

Posted (edited)

i don't live on a Phone, i barely even do anything with Cellular service.
if you're going to force me to use the joke that is 2FA, it had better be something i can authorize one time and not every time i try to operate the game. otherwise it's just adding an extra couple minutes to my trying to use the game, or potentially just making me unable to login anymore.

if 2FA will necessitate some form of Authenticator app, then i can't login to the game.
i don't really appreciate being forced into inconveniences for a false sense of security when i'm already a computer expert and i know what i'm doing when i always decide i don't want to use Authenticators.

telling me i'll get some item for using a system that i'm almost entirely unable to use doesn't encourage me to use it, either.

Steam already gets in the way with making using its services slow and hard to use by insisting on 2FA that is very difficult for me to use.

- - - - - 

also, that Crit Chance / Status Chance Mod is just permanent bonuses for Shotguns because Bullet Jumps and Double Jumps are used extremely frequently when moving in Warframe?
probably want to rethink that one because it's just a direct upgrade for Shotguns.
the rest are interesting though.

2 hours ago, Nova said:

If our Kavats don't ride on top of the Domestiks/Cleaning drones in our Orbiter I'm going to be upset at lack of realism.

and dogs following it around, occasionally nudging it with their nose and barking at it?
:)

Edited by taiiat
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, taiiat said:

if you're going to force me to use the joke that is 2FA, it had better be something i can authorize one time and not every time i try to operate the game

I enabled it ages ago. They just send an email each time you login to a new computer. I have had to put in the code once (right after enabling it). There really isn’t much to worry about, you can just enable it and forget about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"Gale Kick - Warframe: 100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill."

PLEASE MAKE THIS EXILUS.

I want my kamen rider kick but not bad enough that I'm gonna sacrifice one of the important mod slots for it if it only does 100% of melee damage and not like, 300%. It's not easy to set up a kick.

20 minutes ago, krc473 said:

They just send an email each time you login to a new computer.

not as awful as it could be, that is still usable. good thing that i don't really play very many games away from home though.

1 hour ago, IIAxiosII said:

Alad V? I'm still rooting for him to turn around. A redemption arc. 😟

Infested, then the Wolf, now Sentients?

Paul Kelly wrote this guy's theme song years ago. Dumb Things.

Posted (edited)

Looks awesome.

I just hope 2FA changes aren't coming with this update to where I'd need some app on a phone (Such device I don't own). Hopefully the masterminds at DE are aware that not EVERYONE in the world has a phone.

Edited by SephirothWS
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Nalucire said:

Oh, I font know if I have mod space for Kavats grace

No one should ever equip Kavat's Grace. Just learn to slide/roll right before hitting the ground and you won't do a hard landing.

Taking that mod is equal to taking no mod in that slot.

Maybe next big update DE will release a mod that let's you sprint without using the sprint key! 'Cause even toggle sprint is too hard.

Edited by AXCrusnik
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

9 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Fine, force 2FA down our throats, but can we in turn finally get the OPTION to not enter our password every login on our home system(s)?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WMan22 said:

It's not easy to set up a kick.

Wait- What? All you have to do it run at an enemy that is standing... jump and crouch mid air. Sounds pretty easy to me.

The two factor security is rather concerning. I, like many on here, don't have a personal cellphone, or a smartphone. Just from the surface, it appears to be the same two factor we have already, just DE is tying it into trading, but I could be wrong. If this is to combat illegal activities like RMT's, then not much will come of it. A RMT can easily create new accounts over and over again as needed, and hide their IPs with each account. This seems more like a punishment for honest players more so than a deterrent or punishment for the bad ones. I hope DE either reconsiders how two factor is done, or changes how the Market works entirely (Because seriously, we need an auction house with a wait to receive function, not a risky player to player trade where the buyer might have fraudulent plat).

Anyways, can we get a price on the new weapons, cosmetics, and Wisp, and any bundles? Also, will Wisp have a Universal Aura slot pre-installed, or will we need to use an Aura Forma on her? Just asking some questions to know how much plat I'll need for everything.

• Applause 1

Will look forward to it but the mods stats for most of the set looks uninteresting, maybe 3 mods are worth Levelling.