[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

What's happening with the energy color changes that were mentioned in the last dev stream?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Breach Surge
Open a dimensional breach to overwhelm nearby enemies and cause them to release aggressive Surge sparks when damaged. 

Am I reading this right, and the effect"s centered on Wisp and not the Reservoirs now?

New Mods and Mod Sets

New sets iirc look a bit different from what was shown on Devstream.

Still of debatable utility, but looks like an improvement.

• Kavat's Grace - Warframe: Resist Hard Landings from falling at speeds of up to 40m/s
  • Gale Kick - Warframe: 100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.
  • Anti-Grav Array - Roboti😄 Increase height of owner’s jump by +40%
  • Odomedic - Robotic: Every 3m traversed by Wall Running regenerates +40 Health over 4s. This effect can stack up to 3 times. 

I hope Kavat's Grace is an Exilus. Could see using it then (though sliding usually does the trick).

Gale Kick, I've been waiting for for years, but it needs a *much* higher multiplier if it's to be anything but a gimmick.

(compare the duration of a jumpkick vs. Spam E combo, which may multihit on top of having innate multipliers.)

Anti-Grav Array: sure.

Odomedic is hilarious, its usability remains to be seen.

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

I'm guessing that this will take place after the update, correct? 

20 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

I'm guessing that this will take place after the update, correct? 

^ asking the same as well, i havent recieved the Ephemera too 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AXCrusnik said:

No one should ever equip Kavat's Grace. Just learn to slide/roll right before hitting the ground and you won't do a hard landing.

Taking that mod is equal to taking no mod in that slot.

Maybe next big update DE will release a mod that let's you sprint without using the sprint key! 'Cause even toggle sprint is too hard.

You do have a point, I'm just saying for spy missions, this is a QoL mod if my requirement isn't exterminating

Posted (edited)

So it will not be a back to back update?

Just releasing the new nightwave is fine......or the rewards are still undecided?

Edited by Murphysto

11 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Beware the Ropalolyst

Challenge the winged beast that makes the Gas City its home. Whether up close or at range, the Ropalolyst is a threat few can stand against alone. Complete The Chimera Quest to unlock this dangerous boss fight.

b85eda68e09131413bdc90f995d39670.jpg

Now we talking...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On one hand, I'm sad that What was once Raptor Ambush, now called Motus Setup, is NOT for melee. Was hoping for an alternative to bloodrush.

But on the other hand, I got:

11 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Additional New Mods

• Kavat's Grace - Warframe: Resist Hard Landings from falling at speeds of up to 40m/s 
  • Gale Kick - Warframe: 100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.

So I've still got a neat new way to experiment with aerial melee attacks.

Really hoping that Gale-Kick's 100% conversion to impact doesn't ruin it as much as I think it might.

Why isn't Kavats Grace ANY speed? 

I'm so, so curious as to why DE seem to be obsessed with restricting already bad things sometimes. Like Cautious Shot... What exactly are they afraid of happening if they make it 100%? What are they afraid of happening if they make this negate hard landings from any speed? 

This isn't even a salt post, I'm genuinly, honestly so, so curious as to what motivates these decisions sometimes. 

It's like watching a clown try to eat a door made of spiderwebs whilst riding a giraffe... It's so strange I just *really* want to know why. 

• Upvote 1

Important question: what happens to Alad V boss fight? Is there any effort to prevent newbies from getting even more confused with the star chart flow?

Ropalolyst to earn our 40th Warframe.

So ... no quest for new frame , only "kill that S#&$ 300 time" AGAIN. Thanks, but thanks NO.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

14 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

Does the ephemera come after the update?

Dear DE. Your great work on this update certainly deserves respect, and the attempt to revive the long-dead acrobatic mechanics of the game is a joy for all players. But let's as an experiment - right on the forum - in the news section you will make a survey page:
1) Players - do you like the new mods from this update? This is exactly what you would like from new mod sets?;
2) Players - will you use them in your mod builds? Not one particular mod - all the mods from the set?
3) Players - do you think all these mods need to be entered exactly as mods - or can we just fix part of the jump / touch mechanic, and they will work (as they should) - as written in these mods?
At this moment, most of these mods are garbage. Yes - they are interesting ... try once in a simulacrum and 2-3 times on missions. And return to normal builds. In the whole update, this is the only questionable part.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

only read people complaining about free stuff:

• wHeRes mY ePheMerAh (they dont even read news)
  • nEw TrAsH mOdS 
  • sO mUch DElay

bruh they work their butts off for this amazing update just shut up and enjoy it all your questions would be answered in the new adventure.
Mods for warframe/weapons are good as they are right now no need for more OP mods. 

Edited by Nzx.Zaahir
typo
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Are they going to give an actual release date or is it just sometime within the week? Because I have been seeing people say the no longer update on Fridays. 

Edited by Sithis44

1 hour ago, Nzx.Zaahir said:

nEw TrAsH mOdS 

People said it's trash because it's not worth sacrificing a vital mod slot for it, unless DE make it exilus.

4 hours ago, LordBerwick said:

Any chance of a preview of the Fae Step Ephemera?

It was in one of last Devstreams

Posted (edited)

Cant wait for these parkour mods, I NEED MORE SPEED IN MY FRAME. Though yall could be charitable and also add a primed mobilize into the game at some point.

Also I don't wanna start S#&$ with anyone but the sense of entitlement some people have in these threads is astounding. You can try to dismiss people who encourage a more cautious approach to new content release because they don't pay as much money into the game as you - but those that don't certainly put in more time grinding for the things they want. So I don't see any reason why that makes someone's opinion less relevant. Understanding that doesn't make people mindless fanboy drones.

Edited by Gnohme

19 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Gale Kick - Warframe: 100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.

Yes... YES! The OG CC is back at full power!

Looking forward to that wall dash into 200% bullet jump mod - that one actually kind of makes sense because normally your forward bullet jump doesn't travel quite as quickly/as far, and you could say that makes a tiny bit of sense because of the angle of the surface you're pushing off of not being perpendicular to your direction - I spend a lot of time gliding along walls so this will be a most welcome way of working around this, and doesn't depend on a condition that is completely arbitrary (like headshots giving you more bullet jump)