[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

1 hour ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Same thing bro, allready enabled 2FA and have no ephemera.

ENABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION ON PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA will soon be required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. If 2FA is enabled after the update is live, you will receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, you will be able log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

https://www.warframe.com/news/the-jovian-concord

2 часа назад, Jem991 сказал:

ENABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION ON PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA will soon be required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. If 2FA is enabled after the update is live, you will receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, you will be able log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

https://www.warframe.com/news/the-jovian-concord

Oh... Im blind, thanks for pointing.

Il y a 22 heures, Aeon94 a dit :

For a week I guess , saw it on Reb & Meg's nav consoles in latest Prime Time.

I'll be on holidays next week... I was hoping it will be online so this week so I could play it 😕 Maybe it'll last more than a week !

Thanks for the info DE. 

I will be building my wisp for support and dmg using her ultimate 🙂

Defo will be checking out all the new bosses and mode. 

We know Nyxs rework didn't accomplish anything besides making her 2 not garbage, so heres a skin that makes here EXTRA THICC so youll play this mediocre frame anyway

• Haha 1

"Do you worhsip the Sun, Tenno?"... I see what Reb did there. If only I could be so grossly incandescent. *insert hearty laugh*

8 minutes ago, Atelayer said:

WHEN?sday most likely.

• Haha 1

On ‎2019‎-‎05‎-‎17 at 6:04 PM, paul5473 said:

Please give us a space roomba for our personal quarters!

Rebecca showed this off in a tweet, it was just for the orbiter in general though.

• Like 1

Am 18.5.2019 um 16:18 schrieb TheLexiConArtist:

Because the Tonkor meta existed and there's plenty of options for non-self-damaging weapons. Frankly DE shouldn't be wasting time trying to pacify the vocal minority with Cautious at all.

Self damage is a thing. Making it 100% irrelevant should not be.

hmm you lose a modslot and 15% damage on one hand and on the other you still kill yourself with -99% selfdamage if you dont take one of the tankier frames ingame. How i see it DE has either the option to rework how selfdamage affects your frame or set the selfdamage reduction of Cautious shot to 100% and see what happens, because it's still garbage at it's current state.

• Applause 2

vor 18 Stunden schrieb -MElHiOR-:

Oh... Im blind, thanks for pointing.

No, you're not blind. It was silently corrected in the news!
The post in this topic still points out as "Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!" and that's the reason why some players are still confused.

It's Monday morning, start to expecting and excited about the upcoming update. 

12 minutes ago, Millings said:

It's Monday morning, start to expecting and excited about the upcoming update. 

It's not coming today, today is a public holiday for Canada.

So, excited about a new character, weapons, and gamemode and all....

but not as much as I have been in anticipation of the dual color energy rework (for ALL of my characters and weapons) that we were baited with only to have it taken away again a couple days later.

Any chance we could get a progress report on that?

Cant wait to consume all the new content in 4 hours 🙂

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1

On 2019-05-17 at 8:27 PM, Darkvramp said:

Why isn't the set bonus a flat 25% damage reduction? that way when you are wall latching you just get a 1/4 damage reduction. What's with this 17% number?. 25% is just enough and not too much, is easy to calculate and is enough of a buff to this for people to notice and go "hey they buffed it" and maybe check it out.

Why is there nothing here in the set to increase LATCH TIME?

proton pulses speed increase, how long does that last? (its also another example of a mod that does not follow its gimmick)

Proton jets increase to status and critical chance needs to be buffed to 60% so it at least matches a dual mod for a reliable status increase.

how much toxin damage and how much status chance, it has to be more than the dual stat mod(virulent scourge) to be of any use and hopefully more than 10 seconds to be of any use (i can't constantly be next to a wall to get toxin damage)

I have to agree with the latch time and the bizarre tendency for DE to arbitrarily restrict things in the game that make almost no difference anyways.

I feel like if they just generally changed it so Latch time was flat out indefinite (why shouldn't it be, really, why??), people might actually start using it.

It's so difficult to splat onto a wall in the middle of a fight, hold on, and then turn around, find your target, aim, and try to hit them before you run out of breath and fall off again that it's just not worth it. Like ever.

They could just change it so you get knocked off when you receive damage, and then add mods like this that give you a small damage shield like sanctuary so you can survive a couple hits while latching without falling off.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb AirMaskNinja:

How much platinum will Wisp cost ?

I'd say the same as other frames, so about 325 - 375. Plus 75 for her alt helmet.

Posted (edited)
il y a 47 minutes, TeneKay a dit :

It's not coming today, today is a public holiday for Canada.

Oh, tell me i'm curious. What's this about ?

Edited by Stonehenge

Another warframe locked behind a boss, with no lore.

It's a damn shame, that DE is getting lazy.

• Upvote 3

il y a 36 minutes, GrazedZero a dit :

DE is getting lazy.

giphy.gif

• Applause 1