[DE]Helen

The Jovian Concord Coming This Week!

Im going to be logically honest here. The mods dont sound that appealing, love the the look of the new weapoons. proud that they didnt put wisp behind another useless game mode that everyone is gonna play for maybe a week - defection im looking at you and the stupid harrow part you refused to drop- the boss fight doesnt sound that bad, i cant say that im a fan of the nyx deluxe have to see it in person on the game with my colors. f2p is great because it prevents accounts from being banned for someone elses stupidity. Ie tainted or bad plat. overall exitement for this is about a 6/10. But until i get my hands on the update cant say for sure im even going to like it, heres to hoping. 

MAY 16 UPDATE: Good afternoon, Tenno! Next week is our more realistic launch week. We wouldn't be able to deliver and iterate on a build with the time remaining this work week. We will bring everything to the finish line Friday, take the weekend, and come out swinging next week. As an FYI, the studio is closed Monday for a Canadian Statutory holiday (another huge factor in pushing to next week)! So you'll hear from us Tuesday. By now you've got a good sense of what's coming (and maybe a few surprises remain), competitive clans have the information they need to start their rosters, and more

3 hours ago, GrazedZero said:

Another warframe locked behind a boss, with no lore.

It's a damn shame, that DE is getting lazy.

Feelsbadman.

• Upvote 1

On 2019-05-17 at 6:27 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication on PC

Increase security for your Warframe account by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Account Management page! Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno. Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!

If you already have 2FA enabled, log in anytime to check your inbox and claim your Fae Step Ephemera. For more information, please see the FAQ!

So any1 who doesnt have a phone lost some reasons to play. I guess i wont be trading with a good friend of mine anymore...

22 minutes ago, Hollowback said:

So any1 who doesnt have a phone lost some reasons to play. I guess i wont be trading with a good friend of mine anymore...

Warframe's current 2FA uses e-mail, not phone.

• Upvote 2

On 2019-05-17 at 10:27 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Not only does this help prevent unauthorized access, but 2FA is now required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno.

Sweet, time to get 30GB back on my hard drive.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 часов назад, M4T2E сказал:

No, you're not blind. It was silently corrected in the news!
The post in this topic still points out as "Once 2FA is enabled, you'll receive the Fae Path Ephemera via in-game inbox message!" and that's the reason why some players are still confused.

Anyway... Thanks)

1 hour ago, Julian_Skies said:

Warframe's current 2FA uses e-mail, not phone.

Oh. Didnt know that. Need to tell my friend about that

Posted (edited)

I already have 2FA active already

fae path ephemera here I come 😛

Edited by Blake666

I really like the new mods and sets.

But I really hope that the Warframe mods will have the exilus property.

With the exception of Odomedic I don't think they have the potential to stand on their own.

4 hours ago, yadalaboth said:

I just hope Alad V won't be replaced as a boss.

IIRC from Devstream, there are two boss nodes, so he should be in place.

What a lie, will it be next week?

Quick reminder for people who might be wondering where the update is at (if it drops today), it's still somewhere between 5h-10h+ away, afterall it's 4am in Canada still

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Laogaeth said:

Quick reminder for people who might be wondering where the update is at (if it drops today), it's still somewhere between 5h-10h+ away, afterall it's 4am in Canada still

For those of us in Aussie land it'll either be the 22nd or 23rd unless it's released on Friday the 24th.

this update was annouced far too early, now it's just upsetting...

refreshing the update notes like every couple of hours

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Murphysto said:

this update was annouced far too early, now it's just upsetting...

refreshing the update notes like every couple of hours

Get the app with push notifications. I’ll know the second it lands. 

Still doesn’t stop me checking here constantly!

They usually push it around noon Canada time.

So that means the update is probably 5-7 hours away.

So from 1 to 10, how excited/hyped are you to play the first new content within the 6 month period ? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

So from 1 to 10, how excited/hyped are you to play the first new content within the 6 month period ? 

Better have low expectations to then being massively surprised how the update actually is

• Applause 1

19 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Oh well, 1 🤠

_

"Faster mode-switch when used by Wisp"

--

Can someone please explain to me what does mode-switch mean? Holster speed? Speed in changing between primary fire and secondary fire (which is almost non-existent)?