Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I feel as tho the Ceres junction is too hard

14 minutes ago, (PS4)wagwan31267 said:

The Ceres junction is an early game junction and is too hard for early players

4 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Care to explain why?

If done correctly all spectre are oneshot

I second this question;  what makes you think it's too hard?

20 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Care to explain why?

If done correctly all spectre are oneshot

16 minutes ago, CeejAttack said:

I second this question;  what makes you think it's too hard?

The Trinity specter likes to spam Link and it just becomes a waiting game or you'll end up killing yourself. New players probably don't even understand what the hell they got killed by.

That being said, it's the first fight in the entire game with any kind of mechanic and strategy needed to beat it. I don't think it should be nerfed.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime

5 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The Trinity specter likes to spam Link and it just becomes a waiting game or you'll end up killing yourself. New players probably don't even understand what the hell they got killed by.

I see your point there for sure.  I think what it comes down to is trial and error.  Doing it multiple times would, hopefully, let someone learn to adjust their method to beat her.  Hopefully, the player would learn to kill the specter from far away to avoid link.  Or use a frame like excalibur to blind her so she can't cast anything.  

Edited by CeejAttack

37 minutes ago, (PS4)wagwan31267 said:

The Ceres junction is an early game junction and is too hard for early players

Did you upgrade your mods? Most new players over look the value of a rank 0 mods vs rank 1+ (max ideal). I don't remember having any issues with the junctions until around Neptune maybe when builds became a concern.

It's a challenge, yes. But it will make you better once you get trough it. My advice: Try to get something like a Tigris with mods like Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, and the element the specter is vulnerable to. Some other mods (damage or utility) of your choosing to complement that as well, if possible, but that should be enough to one or two shot pretty much any specter.

Also, use the columns in the room to shield yourself to incoming damage, keep your distance, and use your abilities (excalibur's blind, volt's ultimate or first, mag's pull and magnetize) in order to CC the specter. Should make it quite easy.