Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please fix new specters

Repeating

Hello, my name is Repeating (GiveWukongSlash on Reddit), local Tenno specter enthusiast.

I have a complaint: recent warframe specters have been unable to cast any abilities, starting with Garuda, up until the most recent warframe (as of this writing), Hildryn. I see this as an oversight, as I can see no reason balance-wise that would prevent them from using at least some of their abilities. I do have some recommendations for what abilities they can use, based on specter kit logic:  Garuda's 1st and 4th abilities would be good choices, her 2nd ability would disrupt game flow, and her 3rd ability only acts to weaken her; Baruuk could cast his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd abilities, and possibly his 4th (like mesa); Hildryn's 2nd and 3rd abilities are great, her 4th could be a possible choice but might be too janky. If Wisp comes out and doesn't cast at least one ability as a specter, I will be incredibly disappointed.

TL;DR fix the new specters so that they actually cast abilities.

p.s. if you could also put slash on iron staff, that'd be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I am incredibly disappointed. However, that disappointment has been quelled thanks to my discovery of the correlation between specters that don't cast abilities, and warframes you can't use in conclave. Balancing is probably taking longer than usual because of all the big stuff DE is working on.

Edited by Repeating

I'd really like to have some fun with specters tho 😞

Now that wisp has come out i'd really like to have her cast reservoirs.

That would make her a fine specter to have in excavations and other missions that require you to move around and then fight stationary.

For stationary missions i'll continue using my Gara specter 🙂 

11 hours ago, Bratwurstsemmel said:

Now that wisp has come out i'd really like to have her cast reservoirs.

I think breach surge could also be pretty neat; good CC and a little extra damage.

Edited by Repeating

• 2 weeks later...

I was recently notified that Garuda now casts her 3 and 4. Her 4 is what I've been waiting for for a long time, but her casting 3 and halving her health is a real turn off for me. I really think her 1 would have a been a much better pick for an ability.

Well, she does get her passive.

Since i mostly use specters stationarily (im the type of person that prefers stationary missions) i usually place them next to an ancient healer.

The Garuda specter would never lose much health near an ancient healer specter so it's nice for me.

But for every other possible use of Garuda specters it is kind of inconvenient indeed.