Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer In The Derelicts?

ArmyUnit

I was playing through a derelict exterminate just now, everything was normal untill

"A LARGE SECURITY FORCE IS HEADING YOUR WAY"

Soon after, I died with no revs while trying to take pictures (F12 key is hard to find aaaa)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179595808

(Sorry for the terrible image. It's all I managed to get)

Anyway, has anyone else seen this? I find it kinda odd that Grineer would even want to go into the derelicts. :L

Why? The derelict is accessible to any faction really. The grineer and corpus have always tried to get Tenno tech, I see no reason why they wouldnt want to go there.

Also, Faction switches have been in the game a long time. On some normal levels the faction your facing can switch.

DEMegan once replied to a similar topic, saying something similar to the second post here.

Therefore, it's intended, and it's awesome. I'd also like to point out that, so far, it's (one of?) the only place you can meet the Elite Crewmen again, those with Flux Rifle.

cuIscbt.jpg

Why? The derelict is accessible to any faction really. The grineer and corpus have always tried to get Tenno tech, I see no reason why they wouldnt want to go there.

Also, Faction switches have been in the game a long time. On some normal levels the faction your facing can switch.

This.

I actually did a Capture mission on Mercury yesterday, and the Corpus invaded.

Apparently the guy I was supposed to capture became confident at this news. Confident enough to stand up and activate the Grineer lockdown system that was in his room.

DEMegan once replied to a similar topic, saying something similar to the second post here.

Therefore, it's intended, and it's awesome. I'd also like to point out that, so far, it's (one of?) the only place you can meet the Elite Crewmen again, those with Flux Rifle.

cuIscbt.jpg

Whoa, what?!? Elite crewmen?

What do you mean, "again"?

welp, i wouldn't be surprise if grineers were to be appearing in void since u know... lover boy vor has that hax key implanted onto his chest

Except that the Orokin Derelicts aren't in the void, which means it's even easier for the Grineer to have access without lover boy Vor.

Edited by Casardis