Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.5 + Hotfix 10.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vauban_Systems

^THIS!

What I mean is that it seems like everyone misses out on it. Seems to me that they only appear in convenient hours for people living in certain time zones. It's not just me that misses them. Check the link yo~

Seriously, these alerts need to be longer! And it's not only systems, (even though that's the one that always appears when European people are sleeping (except the zombies and the vampires who stay up playing at such hours)).

Or it could be that all vauban parts appear at the same time for 30 minutes or so, and then, you'll have to choose?

Don't know, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, but fix it, please!

Edited by HeppilyEverAfter

I have odd little freezes since this hotfix when I leave the upgrade screen and go back to the arsenal overview. But not only there. I think it happens whenever I leave a UI state and go back to another. Like leaving a game and comming back the the starmap and results screen, leaving the foundry etc.

They are 1-2seconds long and are quite annoying tbh.

EDIT: it happens when I close the contacts list as well but not during a mission. So only in the starmap overview UI. Maybe has something to do how you update the News and Alerts feed now.

Edited by Gekker