Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 10.0.5 + Hotfix 10.0.6

THANKS DE:D

Pricing for new clan gear is soo much more reasonable then 15k. I think nano spores should be up there though O>O seriously,people who have played lots of Xini defense(or even the survival event) have wayyyyyyyyy too many. 

Thanks so much for the survival mission fix !

Why do you care if we have so many?

Damn patches replaced my orthos prime BP with the dakra prime BP... gotta say I'm a little miffed right now.

You might have had the Dakra Prime all along. Before the patch, it used the same thumbnail image as Orthos Prime.

You might have had the Dakra Prime all along. Before the patch, it used the same thumbnail image as Orthos Prime.

nope.. it was the orthos prime.  the clanmate I ran with still has his..

for me everything is fine ... what bothered me not knowing enough event of the 1000 platinum but all good

: '(

- Fixed names for Rebound and Quick Return mods being switched

ThhhhhANK YOU my inner OCD was freaking out about this

Oh of COURSE!  Why don't we force EVERYONE to farm for those damned nano spores!  You absolutely have everyone else in mind when making such statements, hmm?  I mean who cares about newbies and lower level players, right? :P

Glad they don't take every stupid idea at face value. :P

I was assuming they're talking about the "cheap" market BPs (since the dojo ones are mediums). Nano spores are used in ALMOST nothing compared to salvage or ferrite (19 bps use nano spores, 86 use salvage, 55 ferrite).

Also:

Nano spores: ~170 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong)

Ferrite: ~70-90 per drop,

Salvage: ~90-130 (I think) per drop

Nano spores have the least use, but drop in the biggest bundles.

" I mean who cares about newbies and lower level players, right? :P"

You can find them as soon as saturn (level ~19-21 boss mission), not TOO challenging considering the mar is higher level (22-24 boss mission)

"Glad they don't take every stupid idea at face value. :P"

Right, because who wants more uses for the least used resource (outside of clan resources maybe)?

Please guys, i love how your always fixing all these bugs here and there, but please. DO SOMETHING DRASTIC ABOUT THE SERVERS, i can't play online without either getting disconnected or being extremely laggy, Please guys the connection problem are getting WAY to out of hand. Please guys.

Also, i noticed from playing a defense mission the spawn rate of the enemies seem to be way down, I hope that goes back up because nothing of mine is going to level up with only 10 enemies a wave...

- Fixed clients receiving bottom-tiered rewards from Survival missions

im stil getting  latron prime stock  and i have 30 already.. 

Edited by WarHounDS

Please guys, i love how your always fixing all these bugs here and there, but please. DO SOMETHING DRASTIC ABOUT THE SERVERS, i can't play online without either getting disconnected or being extremely laggy, Please guys the connection problem are getting WAY to out of hand. Please guys.

Also, i noticed from playing a defense mission the spawn rate of the enemies seem to be way down, I hope that goes back up because nothing of mine is going to level up with only 10 enemies a wave...

The game isn't played on servers. Players host, and you connect directly to them. Blame the hosts you're connecting to and lower your ping tolerance setting in your options.

Nice fixes and all but how bout those memory leaks in the Derelict set :|

Edit: And yes I know for a fact it's not my hardware. I never have this memory leak and subsequent crash anywhere except for this set, and I know I'm not the only one with the issue.

Edited by ScaryMonster

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but are the Mutagen samples REALLY supposed to be Derelicts only? I mean, it was supposed to be an Infested faction specific clan resource drop. The fact it has been put behind key grind wall and the clan research requirements are absolutely RIDICULOUS will really make it IMPOSSIBLE for some clans with a lot of inactive members to get their research done, ever.

Could we have a slight toning down of the absolutely ridiculous Mutagen requirements for the research, or at least the Mutagen Masses required for putting together the newest clan tech?

For 10 mutagen masses and 2(!) formas I'd expect Dual Ichors to summon me a rideable unicorn that can fly, poops rainbow nuclear bombs (with glitter!) and shoots lazorbeamz out of her horn.

That's great and everything, but we still don't know what comes out of any of the new Void drop tables aside what the community has gathered from experience. We really need some indication as to what components drop where and some sort of objective outline for said rewards. This ultimate Void lottery model you tried to sell is far too abstract to last very long among people who actually want to build these new items.