Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea To Make Desecrate Usable In Combat

Lampshade

Desecrate is already perfectly usable in combat.

Use it after an ultimate has explored a room and farm the bodies/dust piles/vapour, not only will you get lots more mate if you time it right, but the abundance of health and energy orbs it produces is extremely helpful.

Desecrate is a great skill, people just need to be wait to be show how to use it unfortunately as herd mentality and lack of initiative is rife in this place.

bodies vanish way too fast to wait so you get poor results for the energy cost. this isn't a character that you can argue is strong or ok, he really needs help on the major points of his skills being effective. i don't know what they can do for his ult to be better than nyx's non-ult chaos ability but having an area where bodies are instantly taken upon death so they spit out loot before they rapidly vanish is just a thought.

Edited by Lampshade

bodies vanish way too fast to wait so you get poor results for the energy cost. this isn't a character that you can argue is strong or ok, he really needs help on the major points of his skills being effective. i don't know what they can do for his ult to be better than nyx's non-ult chaos ability but having an area where bodies are instantly taken upon death so they spit out loot before they rapidly vanish is just a thought.

Feel free to come on a game with our clan. I'll show you how to time desecrate and all the nekros' skills. Trust me, he is perfectly fine.