Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

confusing circle

SkornedBeef

Sup, so I met this girl and her friend and now we're all friends, but they both turned down my invite to my clan. The girl, lets call her PlayerGirl said shes part of a small clan already with some close friends. Her friend lets call Racheal she sounds like she could be a racheal said shed join only if Playergirl would. which she wont. We met in a mission, playergirl was Octavia, and Racheal was excalibur and playergirl had an awesome beat. and racheal was racheal...what can i say racheal is racheal. Player girl ended up carrying us through 40 waves of defense doing 97% of the damage, but shes lvl21 and im lvl2 and racheal is racheal and shes only lvl2. so ofcourse she'd carry. afterwards we started talking in the endscreen and we live in the same area, so does racheal but racheal is racheal so who cares.

Anyways so we're also the same age and I ask what she looks like but she felt weird about that so no go answer. Racheal said shes "a princess" which gave both me and playergirl a lot of confusion. Racheal is racheal what do you except... I go for it and ask out playergirl but she said she'd rather get to know me as friends and if we feel it then we can talk so close now cuz were friends on here. Racheal say something like its creepy to ask someone out over a game, what do you think? Creepy not creepy? Whatever racheal is racheal.

We talk about hobbies and she likes playing games and designing clothes and hanging out with friends. So i ask her to hangout but she stopped talking for a while, was I too persistent? After we talked Racheal said I need to lighten up cuz shes shy and reserved like a princess, probs why Racheal calls her that, but Racheal is Racheal.

She does start talking again when racheal brings up cakes and birthdays. She wants to try making a...Opera cake, don't know the song it sings but sounds difficult from what she said about it. Racheal then brings up clothes and im bored outta my mind listening to her, but she asks my style. I told her I wear normal cali wear with some heavy added it. Playergirl asked for more info, so I told her I like wearing heavy snow jackets when its hot and snowsuits. They were confused but it makes sense cause I like the materials and sweat. Playergirl then said that im appearently weird but she can respect me for me. Racheal on the other hand was like you do you, then talking about some luis guy's bags and how pricey they are, but a bags a bag so whatever racheal. Playergirl likes to keep herstyle casual and i told her to try my thing and she said she would.

Playergirl offered to help me tomorrow get through someof the 'starchart' i think she means the map thing. so I said yea.

I think i have a shot,but I gotta know if yall think im doing anything wrong? and what can i do to reel her in? What can i do to be her Beefcake? Also I wanna know if anyone else does what i do and wears heavy jackets and snowgear in hot weather?

oh I also know shes too shy to come on here so im in da cleeeaaar.

Wow.

Really, I do not want to offend you, but you seem a little young, and inexperimented in relationship, and asking for "advices" on a forum dedicated to the game isn't the best course of action.

I mean, it's Internet, and anyone could be anyone, and I suspect this post too to be a trollpost; but if it's true, and if you are really honestly trying to share your own perception of your virtual sentimental life, you certainly did that in the wrong place.

My advice would be to thread carefully with anyone you met online, especially if feelings are involved.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb SkornedBeef:

Anyways so we're also the same age and I ask what she looks like

I don't know much about dating, in fact I never had a girlfriend in the nearly 20 years I walked this earth, but that right there is a mistake. If that's one of your first questions, you're triggering all kinds of red flags.

Racheal said shes "a princess"

Well, I don't know what to say to that. I call BS on that one.

I go for it and ask out playergirl

I would expect that from a wannabe-girl magnet 12 year old, but not from a grown man.

Trust me, I tried that at that age.

(You're an adult, right? lol)

Racheal say something like its creepy to ask someone out over a game, what do you think? Creepy not creepy?

I'd say it depends. I've heard of people that met each other like that, but asking someone out in a horde-shooter is kinda... off?

If this was a dating game, I wouldn't see any problems.

So i ask her to hangout but she stopped talking for a while, was I too persistent?

You asked her twice by now. I would call that "too persistent"; indeed.

I'm a shy person, myself. I can see the problem.

cause I like the materials and sweat.

giphy.gif

Playergirl then said that im appearently weird

She's got that right.

I think i have a shot,but I gotta know if yall think im doing anything wrong? and what can i do to reel her in? What can i do to be her Beefcake?

*inhales*

Boi.

Even I'm getting creeped out here. And I tried several "methods" of "reeling someone in".

Also I wanna know if anyone else does what i do and wears heavy jackets and snowgear in hot weather?

Uh, no.

oh I also know shes too shy to come on here so im in da cleeeaaar.

Oh no you ain't.

Please tell me this thread is a troll.

Hey! I'm feeling Playergirl didn't reject you right away because she didn't want to hurt your feelings. Girls are like that, if you don't get a clear answer, the answer is probably "no". 

Anyway if she offered to help you with the game, something could happen later. Taking her initial reaction to account, I suggest to take baby steps. First you can begin talking instead of chatting, then become friends on Facebook or whatever you prefer, then you can offer meeting in person. Do something you both like.

In case you two ever meet irl, just don't wear a jacket when it's hot outside... Maybe you find sweating... err... healthy (?) but girls find the smell repulsive. Okay, no need to be soft in you, even your mom finds the smell repulsive. Dressing up like that in warm weather does not make you cool, quite the opposite to be honest, just stop.

One question, I, as others above, suspect you're young. How old are you exactly? Do you know how old Playergirl is?

P.S. who is Rachel again??

Not sure if this is a troll post... but going to lock this anyway and drop a few bits of advice.

• Take everything everyone on the internet says with at least 1 grain of salt, preferably a very, very, very large grain. 
  • Catfishing is a thing. Be wary of it. Doubt everything (read bullet 1). There's even a meme about how a 'girl' on the internet is a Guy IReal Life. 
  • Never take relationship advice from the internet. A lot of people on the internet will give 'advice' in the hopes that it will backfire, so doubt everything (read bullet 1).
  • Girls, like guys, are playing this game to have fun, they're not using it as a dating service... so don't treat it like one.