Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't be the only one who noticed it

Cloud

1 minute ago, HugintheCrow said:

Who would seriously claim that a disney movie was watched by a single person? Please...

The kind who does not for unknown reasons try to deny reality ? o.O

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HugintheCrow said:

huh? Is english not your first language or somethiing?

I think you just got everything in reverse.

You're the only one making a fuss about how I write. Guess when your arguments fail, you attack grammar ?

2 minutes ago, Cloud said:

You're the only one making a fuss about how I write. Guess when your arguments fail, you attack grammar ?

I'm not arguing anything, I think you got everything wrong.

I made a joke at the beginning then found it funny you didn't catch onto it. That's it.

8 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

Disney movies are incredibly wholesome, the older ones at least.

Also some new one is not bad. I like much more the drawing style instead of the computer graphics tho.

4 minutes ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

Second star to the left,and all the way 'til morning.

But, in answer to your question, yes, I would say you were the only one to notice that...or at least until now when you pointed it out, heh.

Nice quote :P 

Some Disney movies are dope. IDK why people are really being so surprised they're enjoyed by a diverse group lmao.

But OP, that's a massive stretch. Can compare the same with any light/dark theme from anything, and boy is it a common theme. 

1 minute ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Some Disney movies are dope. IDK why people are really being so surprised they're enjoyed by a diverse group lmao.

But OP, that's a massive stretch. Can compare the same with any light/dark theme from anything, and boy is it a common theme. 

For me is a good fit, especially the hurting incantation. I'm not a strong comic reader, so maybe there are many others who I don't know, this just crossed my mind xD

1 minute ago, Cloud said:

Also some new one is not bad. I like much more the drawing style instead of the computer graphics tho.

I haven’t really kept up with movies in general so that’s why I can’t speak for the newer ones. I’m sure there’s some good stuff I’m missing out on. I loved both Monsters Inc. and Atlantis. 

5 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

I haven’t really kept up with movies in general so that’s why I can’t speak for the newer ones. I’m sure there’s some good stuff I’m missing out on. I loved both Monsters Inc. and Atlantis. 

Atlantis was one of the most underrated, cool to see fans :) btw I suggest all those of pixars, they are very emotional except for cars/planes , talking vehicles are not my jam :P

• Like 1

The best part of this thread is that the OP isn't exactly right.

They equate Day form to Golden hair Rapunzel and night to the dark one. Despite night form being the healing one as opposed to the 'night' form for Rapunzel which slowly and painfully kills everything around her.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

The best part of this thread is that the OP isn't exactly right.

They equate Day form to Golden hair Rapunzel and night to the dark one. Despite night form being the healing one as opposed to the 'night' form for Rapunzel which slowly and painfully kills everything around her.

Hide contents

You're wrong my friend, in the prime version Equinox Night has white colour and Equinox day is dark. Exactly the opposite of the vanilla, check your facts 😉

Edited by Cloud
  • Like 1