Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looks like i need make a new account because this

Danielw8

Hello im practicing eidolon hunt, my average so far now is 3x3, when i see streamers and videos from people doing 5x3, i see 2 things:

They one shot eidolon

They one shot with amp

They never die, with warframes or operator

When i try do the same, i feel im allways out of energy ultra quick my operator die and my warframe insta die

I found the problem:

ee6fad9c2f.jpg

The game is literally telling me: you are not viable to do eidolon hunt 5x3, you can disable this and solo use void strike, i have also almost maxed my energy by zenurik but still loosing my entire mana pool after i hold ctrl 2 o 3 times, is literally in 3 seconds

a7973e30c9.jpg

What i should do now ?

Does void radiance cost go up when you level it?

any one telling you to turn it off has no idea what the next node does so you can’t really listen to them. 

What I would do is join a team and pick shields or parts to target. Charge your attack while the other is open for attack.

Most of the time the randoms should be able to do parts easy so shields is a good one to aim for.

other then that we should complain about the cost of that node going up to DE it should start high and lower as you level it not the other way around..

You need to unbind the Zenurik node. Otherwise it's doing nothing for your Madurai set up.

Second, if the whole thing about using Void Strike is that you charge it up then you shouldn't be rapidly entering and exiting void mode, anyway, so I fail to see what the actual problem is. You're getting upset about something that may not even be hampering your viability in the extremely niche 5x3 or 6x3 market.

• Like 2

Цитата

The game is literally telling me: you are not viable to do eidolon hunt 5x3

You're now doing 3x3 it will take you at best another year and possibly a dedicated clan/group and possibly a pc/new console/upgrade and possibly internet whatever that is upgrade to do 5x3 on a constant basis.

So why the heck you're worrying about 5x3? You're not at 4x3 yet. And frankly, theres nothing to farm and imo, your enthusiams will soon dissapear - well sooner than 5x3 will happen.

Thats not to mention most people in 4x3 or 5x3 spam energy pads like theres no tomorrow anyway, so its like. Just build those

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 1

1mill to unbind isn't much.  Just keep doing tricaps and trade those shards in for focus.  Once you have the passives unbound and the pool to have them all active then the operator becomes a beast.  Most of those 5x3 groups also have several hundred kills after which it just becomes routine to them and they aren't even doing it for focus anymore because they have everything maxed.  They do it for arcanes which can be worth a lot of plat.

It isn't a big deal I maxed all my schools on PC and PS4. The operator energy regens fast and energy pads are cheap.  You only lose the energy when you come out don't come out till your RDY to fight as you fight you get the energy back... It's never been an issue for me at all.

• Like 1

Цитата

They do it for arcanes which can be worth a lot of plat.

Arcane farm unless you spam Eidolon all day is inferior to prime parts farm and several others, and as we all know, asks of you way more. Also demands a lot of time. For essentially, a couple arcanes actually worth anything. And really, even energize dropped A TON. 150p from 250, 250 from 500. Its only going to drop even lower.

Edited by -Temp0-

43 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

unbind void flow to increase your energy by 90% even when you don't use zenurik

What means "unbind" this is not enabled already i not have 90% plus energy at this moment ?

15 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

Does void radiance cost go up when you level it?

any one telling you to turn it off has no idea what the next node does so you can’t really listen to them. 

What I would do is join a team and pick shields or parts to target. Charge your attack while the other is open for attack.

Most of the time the randoms should be able to do parts easy so shields is a good one to aim for.

other then that we should complain about the cost of that node going up to DE it should start high and lower as you level it not the other way around..

Great idea ..

13 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Write to support and ask them to take the ranks off that node. Nothing else you can do.

i not think they can do that, i did this 4 months ago, why i did it ? because im allways looking max everything, in this case "max" means no worth

9 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

You need to unbind the Zenurik node. Otherwise it's doing nothing for your Madurai set up.

Second, if the whole thing about using Void Strike is that you charge it up then you shouldn't be rapidly entering and exiting void mode, anyway, so I fail to see what the actual problem is. You're getting upset about something that may not even be hampering your viability in the extremely niche 5x3 or 6x3 market.

My main problem is: i press V to charge the max void strke posssible, when i shoot 2 o 3 times my energy is out, my operator die, my warframe die, literally insta die both

9 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

You're now doing 3x3 it will take you at best another year and possibly a dedicated clan/group and possibly a pc/new console/upgrade and possibly internet whatever that is upgrade to do 5x3 on a constant basis.

So why the heck you're worrying about 5x3? You're not at 4x3 yet. And frankly, theres nothing to farm and imo, your enthusiams will soon dissapear - well sooner than 5x3 will happen.

because i have nothing to do like you say, i want farm every single arcane at r3 (energize for example), i have plats to buy it like you see but is not the way because if i do that is literally no content for me

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ashagin said:

1mill to unbind isn't much.  Just keep doing tricaps and trade those shards in for focus.  Once you have the passives unbound and the pool to have them all active then the operator becomes a beast.  Most of those 5x3 groups also have several hundred kills after which it just becomes routine to them and they aren't even doing it for focus anymore because they have everything maxed.  They do it for arcanes which can be worth a lot of plat.

will do that. But i think i already have this 90% plus energy on my operator, what "unbind" do ?

2 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

What means "unbind" this is not enabled already i not have 90% plus energy at this moment ?

Great idea ..

i not think they can do that, i did this 4 months ago, why i did it ? because im allways looking max everything, in this case "max" means no worth

My main problem is: i press V to charge the max void strke posssible, when i shoot 2 o 3 times my energy is out, my operator die, my warframe die, literally insta die both

because i have nothing to do like you say, i want farm every single arcane at r3 (energize for example), i have plats to buy it like you see but is not the way because if i do that is literally no content for me

will do that. But i think i already have this 90% plus energy on my operator, what "unbind" do ?

Unbinding it just means that you can activate it when you're using any focus School.  Before its unbound that 90% + energy only works if you're using zenurik unbinding it will allow you to have it in madurai as well

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

1 minute ago, Danielw8 said:

You need to unbind your Void Flow (and Void Siphon) in Zen to be able to use them with your Mad tree. It costs 1 mill focus and a bril eido shard.

3 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

if you spend 1 million focus points and a brilliant eidolon shard to unlock the last stage of a way-bound passive this passive will be active no matter what focus tree you made your primary.

as you have it right now you only benefit from the 90% bonus energy when you have Zenurik active

13 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

Because you need to get your Zenurik skills unbound so you recharge energy faster and have more. You also need to have a team that has someone keeping your frames alive or you need to bring that frame yourself.

Look up a guide on how to do 5x3 Tridolons and pay attention to what they say. Don't just watch some streamer and try to replicate it. You need to understand why (and how!) the specific things are used.

Edited by Chipputer

18 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Arcane farm unless you spam Eidolon all day is inferior to prime parts farm and several others, and as we all know, asks of you way more. Also demands a lot of time. For essentially, a couple arcanes actually worth anything. And really, even energize dropped A TON. 150p from 250, 250 from 500. Its only going to drop even lower.

While your right that prime farm is much better for plat it dousnt change the part where most people that do 5x3 tricaps a night aren't doing it for focus anymore but for arcanes.  Some people enjoy different activities in this game to achieve there goals.  Even if there all not equally efficient.

Just now, (PS4)Ashagin said:

While your right that prime farm is much better for plat it dousnt change the part where most people that do 5x3 tricaps a night aren't doing it for focus anymore but for arcanes.  Some people enjoy different activities in this game to achieve there goals.  Even if there all not equally efficient.

farming kuva for rivens is better than all that 😃

Цитата

because i have nothing to do like you say, i want farm every single arcane at r3 (energize for example),

You dont need to pull 5x3 for that, not to mention those who do that are on another level. Not only from 3x3 but 4x3 too. And like I said, youre not on 4x3 even yet.

And youll get all those thinsg sooner than 5x3 will happen anyway.

Цитата

While your right that prime farm is much better for plat it dousnt change the part where most people that do 5x3 tricaps a night aren't doing it for focus anymore but for arcanes.

I really do not see them doing it "for arcanes", 5x3 requires too much dedication than a simple farm. They do it because they want to do Eidolons, arcanes are just a somewhat decent rewards if you manage to get a couple of decent ones. 

Цитата

farming kuva for rivens is better than all that 😃

Yeah its really not. Not only a minor percent enjoys to actually rip people off or trying to squeeze insane amount of money for nothing but the process is anything but pleasant. Spamming trade chat or other sites or forums with those def not click bait titles like WTB GoD rOll Amazn RivuN arent for majority either, most of those people will never sell anything. For every stroy of a riven being sold for more than 500-1k theres 20 stories of people spamming chat for weeks.

There are better and most importantly, reliable and lazier ways to get platinum, not as insane as sellin a GoD riVuN but more sustainable, lazier and stable. Prime parts is only one of those.

Edited by -Temp0-

Yup, the energy cost increase on these has been complained about for ages and is frankly really stupid design decision by DE since you can't level it down. Not much anything else to say. "Give constructive criticism instead of insulting devs." Hah.

• Like 2