Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

By the Void! Betrayers!

Vanzelle

Look at them believers, the heretics. They come to this place when they know the Void is not by their side. Betrayers use the Orokin technology, but only I, Nef Anyo, the prophet of profit, know the true potential of the Void at its finest. I was once a lowly crewman, breaking my back just to earn credits. Then, the Void called me through the key. It says "Work harder", and so I did. And now can you see how much the prosperity is given upon me? We cannot blame these bankrupted. They are being led by the non-profit organization, an impostor faction who have no regards or mucks to the power of the Void! Behold the Betrayers, come to scavenge precious credits out of our sacred Temples. Investors, have I not now been prospered? Had the Void not showed me its true power? Now, I will stop them. Now I am prophet. The prophet, of profit. Isn't that wonderful? I am now the ear of the Void itself! Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will then be joining Anyo Corps for the ever-increasing prosperity, lowered interests, and much more benefits! Or end up dissected by the research division, that is it. It is time. I will teach these unprofitable creatures with the profitable power of the Void. They will learn it is a simple strategic business. The Tenno are bankrupted, and they will resist. But I, Nef Anyo, the prophet of the profit and prosperity of the glorious and pure Void energy, will do profit for their parts out of good will, since I am a rich man, I do not need credits! The Void need to know your faith however, so be it - Give Unto The Void.

The Void rewards you in faith!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Vanzelle