Sometimes I feel playing warframe is waste of my time.

ShirukuSama

Sometimes, especially when the game shows its middle finger to me... 

Sometimes, I really hate this game.

37a6d5e3be4fc56fd45337601681e463.jpg

The 4th dude left us at 10 minutes and both of my teammates got 8 vitus and I don't even count the other missing loots...

• Like 1

Contact support, definitely.

But I do need to ask-- how often were you moving? If you happened to be standing in one place and spamming powers the game will still trip the AFK timer on you and you may lose out on rewards as a result. Shooting enemies with your gun will fix it, though.

• Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb THEBOX96:

AFK system kicking in, if you go afk for x amount of time you dont get that rotation reward, a little something implemented the last 2 years or maybe last year because of leechers

1k kills and it counts as afk? Yeah sure.

6 minutes ago, Karu-QW said:

1k kills and it counts as afk? Yeah sure.

Spamming powers without moving will trip the AFK timer. This has been a thing since it was implemented. It's to prevent people from running WoF Ember builds, and such, and sitting in one spot while it kills everything that spawns.

The game is already giving you the middle finger from the moment you press on that arbitration ... just don't do that, big waste of time, you could legit farm the plat if you want something from that mode, 25vitus for a riven ? that's what ? a minimum of 2-3 hours ? do relics and you can get yourself a veiled one, same goes for mods. Asides from that you were playing nidus, maybe you didn't move at all and camped (which is the way to do in a survival), just move a bit because the stupid afk penality exists even when you get kills or press abilities.

I hate arbitration's rewards drop chances..I just need the Aura Forma Mods and the game is like have another 12,000 Endo in Endo and Sculptures....

It's not that good of a reward since most of the Auras are bad except for maybe three of them..but,... I love utility...so in I go for my Prime Frames which are all saying get me one... LOL...

3 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

The game is already giving you the middle finger from the moment you press on that arbitration ... just don't do that, big waste of time, you could legit farm the plat if you want something from that mode, 25vitus for a riven ? that's what ? a minimum of 2-3 hours ? do relics and you can get yourself a veiled one, same goes for mods. Asides from that you were playing nidus, maybe you didn't move at all and camped (which is the way to do in a survival), just move a bit because the stupid afk penality exists even when you get kills or press abilities.

true

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Contact support, definitely.

But I do need to ask-- how often were you moving? If you happened to be standing in one place and spamming powers the game will still trip the AFK timer on you and you may lose out on rewards as a result. Shooting enemies with your gun will fix it, though.

I was moving and playing, stacking my power, healing and reviving my teammates.   It was a hard and intense game, where  I put all of my effort and time for literally nothing.  That's why I was frustrated and made the post. 

Interestingly,  as I remember, after the host left us at 10 minutes I didn't get any notification about the 10 mins rewards.  

17 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

This may sound strange but I play arbitrations because it's the only game mode  I really enjoy. I liked more, the pre-buffed version, where I had only one life and the death was chasing me all the time.  I really do enjoy the  60-80+ mins runs- where my Clem level is 206 and I can't be AKF, 100 stacked stomp means nothing, meanwhile, every single kill matters especially with 3 players.  I wasn't AFK, If I had, we couldn't have stayed that much.  

So I'm here not really because of the loots,  but  I feel cheated when others get their rewards and I don't. 

19 hours ago, THEBOX96 said:

AFK system kicking in, if you go afk for x amount of time you dont get that rotation reward, a little something implemented the last 2 years or maybe last year because of leechers

Sorry, but It's not possible.  After 60 mins. we were literally suffocating, playing around  10-30%  oxygen. In a hurry to kill and activate towers there was no time for being AFK.  I played so intensely my fingers hurt. If I'd been AFK, which I doubt,  I should've gotten at least 4 vitus, right? 

2 hours ago, ShirukuSama said:

I was moving and playing, stacking my power, healing and reviving my teammates.   It was a hard and intense game, where  I put all of my effort and time for literally nothing.  That's why I was frustrated and made the post. 

Interestingly,  as I remember, after the host left us at 10 minutes I didn't get any notification about the 10 mins rewards.  

Yeah, support is your best bet. Host migration bugs are the worst.

I just finished 30 rounds of Survival and only got 2 vitus, and seemingly just two rewards of endo.  There is NO WAY that I stood still for any part of the 30 minutes other than being dead for a while (teammates revived the other guy who died after me first).  Guessing no one at Digital Extremes considered the inactivity timer when updating Arbitrations.  Typical, and likely something that would have been caught by a decent code test suite.

So yes, for sure Warframe is wasting tons of your time.  And I'm not counting simply playing video games, which for some is their form of entertainment, and which I don't consider wasted time.  I'm talking about all the lost rewards from bugs like this, countless other bugs that seemingly never get fixed (e.g. eidolon lure bug) and the great reward stealer:  host migrations.  It's hard to support people who seem to have absolutely no regard for your time and effort.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

31 minutes ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

I just finished 30 rounds of Survival and only got 2 vitus, and seemingly just two rewards of endo.  There is NO WAY that I stood still for any part of the 30 minutes other than being dead for a while (teammates revived the other guy who died after me first).  Guessing no one at Digital Extremes considered the inactivity timer when updating Arbitrations.  Typical, and likely something that would have been caught by a decent code test suite.

Being dead will cause you to be considered AFK if you're out for long enough.

54 minutes ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

30 minutes of arbitration survival grants 3 vitus essence (one each 10mins), and considering you were dead for some time you probably missed one. Sounds about right to me. 

1 hour ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Being dead will cause you to be considered AFK if you're out for long enough.

Right, well that seems like a bug.  I'm certainly not sticking around if I'm going to be triggering AFK warnings.  I'm horrified to find out that this would be the cause of missing the reward as I consider myself far from that kind of player.  Not to mention if these are logged somewhere to trigger a ban at some later date.

1 hour ago, SirTobe said:

30 minutes of arbitration survival grants 3 vitus essence (one each 10mins), and considering you were dead for some time you probably missed one. Sounds about right to me. 

You may be right, but I'm almost positive that I wasn't down during a reward.  Hard to say as I never saw any of the 3 reward notices during the game, which is sort of strange as well (at least I've not seen that before).

When the host leaves it should IMHO force extract everyone from the mission. It's really the only way for them to deal with the preventable migration (non crashing) issues. 

Not the best but better than losing the bulk of everything. 

As for crash related migrations not sure there is really anything they can do short of running dedicated servers. Which isn't going to happen. So they are unlikely to go anywhere.

9 minutes ago, Oreades said:

When the host leaves it should IMHO force extract everyone from the mission. It's really the only way for them to deal with the preventable migration (non crashing) issues. 

If that is possible (programmatically/logistically) and removes the possibility of lost of rewards, it seems like a no-brainer.  The current system recovers 1 in 10 times at best, so I'd much prefer to be force-extracted.  But if the host quits the game, for instance, they are gone, and I'm not sure the system can recover the information needed to get everyone back to their landing craft (or similarly back to their mission) without a server storing the information.  And I agree with you that this seems very unlikely.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker